✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone who disliked this song from the beginning feel it has grown on them since first listen?

stevene273

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it grows i think the people who hates this song they aren real coldplay fans they dont like that coldplay are changing and the radiohead camparisons are dessapiring the album til today its great we have a lot of styles in this album the first two songs doesnt fit with the taste that they have. Coldplay is getting bigger each day and in their own terms i like so much that the albums are turning to a way when in the future the radohead comparisions will be just history. i dont like radiohead per example and im glad that they are changing.

Oh yeah the song has grown. I remember after my first listen the first thing that crossed my mind was 'wtf?!. Now I can appreciate the song a bit more, but I still think it's one of the weakest Coldplay songs I've heard.

• 3 months later...

This song has definitely grown on me since the first listen.=! I was completely and utterly disappointed the first time I heard the song (when it was played on the radio for the first time). I really wanted to be able to like it so I played it again and again. I'd probably say it was around my 10th listen that I though 'Yes, this is a great song!'. However for me, it doesn't even make my top 20 Coldplay songs, but that doesn't mean that I still don't really really love the song! (Does that make sense?)

• 3 months later...