✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone who disliked this song from the beginning feel it has grown on them since first listen?

stevene273

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I heard the 30 seconds preview I loved it, then when I heard the song I was a bit disappointed, but now i'm starting to like it a lot! I would change some things though, I would have liked it to be more stripped down, but this is what we have, and I like it.

Grown on me :)

I regret some of the hate I spread yesterday.

We all learn from our mistakes. And I think we are all guilty of rushing to judgement often enough and seeing only the negative. (and in all areas of life, not only music!). I am glad you like it: it´s much more fun to like it than despise it. That we can all agree on!

Chris uuuh uuuh in the past as well you know ;) Try and change para para to lyrics of your choice and see if you like the melody then :)

Yes obviously I know. I always loved Chris uuuuuh. In Paradise I can't. Too much confusion in this song to me. And how do I change the lyrics?:stunned:

Maybe the live version will give it another twist and have you focus on other aspects than the ones you dislike. :)

I know but I'm not gonna force myself to like a song by listening to it over and over to find a small part of it I can tolerate. I find it painful to listen to, it upsets me, so it's best I just pretend it doesn't exist for now. I'll deal with it live when I next see them :)

I have forced myself to listen to it, and I come to the conclusion, that if I ignore the lyrics, the paras and just concentrate on the melody I like it a little bit more. I'd love to have an instrumental of it :awesome:

Listen to the piano cover:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pFQEf9Rhhs&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - Paradise (piano cover) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes obviously I know. I always loved Chris uuuuuh. In Paradise I can't. Too much confusion in this song to me. And how do I change the lyrics?:stunned:

I meant you could sing over them or something like that :) But yeah hard to like this song if you prefer a more stripped-down style, I can see why it would sound confusing.