✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For those who dislike this new album, will you go to a concert?

Destrokk

Is it somewhat funny that had the show not been cancelled, I would be seeing them on Sunday? :thinking:

For me, I was really excited to see them at the festival (RXP festival) because for ~$170 I got great seats (shed setup) close to the front, and not only was I seeing Coldplay, I was also seeing TDCC and The Kooks.

But whatever some things weren't meant to be.

I'll probably see them (assuming prices aren't outrageous) just to say I have.

will definitley be coming to one of their shows when they tour UK, I love the new songs that I've heard thus far especially Major Minus and Charlie Brown! I hope they visit Nottingham this time, this was somewhere that the band left out on the Viva tour. Rumour has it the UK Winter tour announcement is imminent.:D

For those not going simply because you do not like the songs we have heard thus far, this is extremely ignorant. Of course they'll play the oldies and new ones, and for those like me who have yet to see them, something small like this should not stop someone from going to a concert.

Well I mean, if.. ok imagine if I took this a little to much and just listening to their new music makes me sick and I realize how they're not the same as they used to be and they make me sick of what they become, do I really want to pay 400 dollars to see them?

I don't feel this way completely but yeah.. If I do this I won't be able to buy a new piano.

Oh yeah, if this was their last tour and I didn't go to the concert and say'goodbye and thank you for a beautiful period of my life', I'd be thoroughly disappointed in myself and couldn't forgive myself so I think there's a high probability that I will attend a concert.

BUT...I'm sure they'll make at least one more album and continue to tour after MX era.