✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one for all those with upper tier seats: don't fret. It will be awesome.

On the Viva tour I got 3 right at the very back of the arena facing the stage and it was just unbelievable. Perfect view of everything and seeing the whole place stand as one when Viva La Vida started will stay with me for the rest of my life. And if you are on that very back row there's a little ledge behind your seat to put your beer on. Win.

See you all on the 4th

Thankyouu, u just made me feel so much better! I have 2 upper tier, nearly front row (I'm assuming that its front anyway, row b) an have been nothin but gutted since getting tham, whilst been excited but then gutted again lol but now I'm just excited. Thankyouu. :)

Just a quick one for all those with upper tier seats: don't fret. It will be awesome.

On the Viva tour I got 3 right at the very back of the arena facing the stage and it was just unbelievable. Perfect view of everything and seeing the whole place stand as one when Viva La Vida started will stay with me for the rest of my life. And if you are on that very back row there's a little ledge behind your seat to put your beer on. Win.

See you all on the 4th

Started the attendance list and added to the 1st post. if you need adding, please let us know

M.E.N – Who’s Going?

Busybeeburns & Jenjie

Gib786

Davywalsh7

HASAN18

Marko1892

Philliphudson

Alexkelly92

Rickybrooke

JaHawk2009

R_Burns

Brabs

Calaston

42rock89

iPsy

ianharan

JackColdplay

Can I be added please? :) ♥

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately, I was not able to find any more tickets, even though they were put on sale on my birthday :(. If any of you got any spare standing tickets, I am willing to pay up to 80 pounds or something around this amount. Please let me know. It would be the perfect birthday present for me.

Cheers guys!

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately, I was not able to find any more tickets, even though they were put on sale on my birthday :(. If any of you got any spare standing tickets, I am willing to pay up to 80 pounds or something around this amount. Please let me know. It would be the perfect birthday present for me.

Cheers guys!

:( sorry you weren't able to get tickets

if you're looking for tickets, I'd add a post to the ticket exchange thread which is stickied at the top of the Coldplay Live forum, you never know someone may help you. :)

and just as an aside, I wouldn't expect anyone from Coldplaying to charge you more than face value for tickets. any adverts on here for more than that will be removed.