✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to be gutted if I cant get tickets never seen Coldplay before tried yesterday but kept saying unavailable want to get 2 standing tickets 9 30 is so important for me been waiting years for this :-(

Edit - Couldn't no matter how much I tried get Standing tickets, sold out instantly, managed to quickly go to gigsandtours and get upper tier tickets, o well will be a good view at least cant wait :D will probably have to go to another date for standing and hope im lucky then.

Hey, I don't know whether this has happened to anyone else, but I bought 2 standing tickets for the Manchester gig, but was charged 65 quid per ticket from See Tickets. Now I know on Ticketmaster the standing tickets were only 47.50. Has this happened to anyone or can they confirm the official ticket price before I launch into complaints

Coldplay Tickets For UK Tour Sell Out in 10 Minutes

030611_js_coldplay.jpg

After an incredible rush for tickets, Coldplay's upcoming UK arena dates sold out this morning in less than 10 minutes as 100,000s of fans flocked to the Internet to try and get their hands on scarce tickets for the three UK shows.

If you're still looking for tickets, you should compare prices at Stereoboard.com. We work only with the leading UK agencies and fan exchanges to compare prices, ensuring you don't get ripped off by online scammers.

Click here to Compare & Buy Coldplay Tickets at Stereoboard.com.

Chris Martin and Co will release their new album ‘Mylo Xyloto’ on October 24th. Fans can now pre-order the new album through www.coldplay.com and iTunes. Those who pre-order on iTunes will instantly receive a download of the new single ‘Paradise’. The track is also available to purchase as a single download.

‘Mylo Xyloto’ was produced by Markus Dravs, Daniel Green and Rik Simpson, with additional composition by Brian Eno. The album includes the track ‘Princess of China’ which features vocals by Rihanna.

Coldplay UK & European tour dates for December 2011 are as follows:

UK Dates

3 December - Glasgow, SECC

4 December - Manchester, MEN Arena

9 December - London, O2 Arena

European Dates

14 December - Paris, Bercy

15 December - Cologne, Lanxess Arena

17 December - Rotterdam, Ahoy

18 December - Antwerp, Sportpaleis

20 December - Frankfurt, Festhalle

21 December - Berlin, O2 World Arena

http://www.stereoboard.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=167919&Itemid=9&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=news

Didn't manage to get standing tickets! :(

But I did get seated tickets in the upper tier, which isn't *that* bad...sigh...I just really wanted standing ones! :(

I'd be willing to do a swap! :P

Where are they?

I got block 213 row A so I assume thats at the front of the upper tier, good view at least, I had a choice between that and 201 I think which is straight ahead but far back.

I would be willing to swap aswell for standing tickets £125 all together mine cost for 2.

We should quite lucky I guess because loads of people couldn't get anything!

Ticket Limit

Anyone know if the ticket lmit of 2 is for both pre-sale and general sale.

I bought four seats yesterday but ticketmaster cancelled two of them.

So luckily I got another two this morning but on same card. Not sure if they will cancel again.

A real bummer if they do as Ive been waiting for years to see Coldplay and really really want to go with my mum as she's their biggest fan.

Anyone know if the ticket lmit of 2 is for both pre-sale and general sale.

I bought four seats yesterday but ticketmaster cancelled two of them.

So luckily I got another two this morning but on same card. Not sure if they will cancel again.

A real bummer if they do as Ive been waiting for years to see Coldplay and really really want to go with my mum as she's their biggest fan.

Ditto!!! S******G myself now, my missus is going to kill me if this happens.

Where are they?

I got block 213 row A so I assume thats at the front of the upper tier, good view at least, I had a choice between that and 201 I think which is straight ahead but far back.

I would be willing to swap aswell for standing tickets £125 all together mine cost for 2.

We should quite lucky I guess because loads of people couldn't get anything!

213 row A is indeed the front of the upper tier :D i've been on that row for take that and it was a reasonable view

yeah i have standing tickets, had my laptop and works computer constantly refreshing from 9:20am both for presale and general sale

You're lucky! I was constantly refreshing on gigs and tours to, and my dad on ticket master but ticket master was playing up and not even giving seating tickets! It's really such a shame how people buy them just to make massive money of them, something needs to be done about it :angry:

You're lucky! I was constantly refreshing on gigs and tours to, and my dad on ticket master but ticket master was playing up and not even giving seating tickets! It's really such a shame how people buy them just to make massive money of them, something needs to be done about it :angry:

I no, as soon as the presale had finished there was a total influx on ebay, people trying to make so fast cash. shocking when real fans cant even get hold of any tickets

I'm SO SO pleased - got 2 tickets in block 115 - lower tier row S (which is great for me as I'm short and wouldn't be able to see anything if I was standing). Roll on 4th December!! I was also lucky enough to see them at the Royal Court hidden Liverpool gig last December (which was amazing)

Just a quick one for all those with upper tier seats: don't fret. It will be awesome.

On the Viva tour I got 3 right at the very back of the arena facing the stage and it was just unbelievable. Perfect view of everything and seeing the whole place stand as one when Viva La Vida started will stay with me for the rest of my life. And if you are on that very back row there's a little ledge behind your seat to put your beer on. Win.

See you all on the 4th

arrghh a lovely l friend just read the rules and regulations and its states the contest was only 24 hours and the show is in November, dont trust this im gonna go whip some ass right now

that'll be the Children in Need show then? 17th November in Manchester

Started the attendance list and added to the 1st post. if you need adding, please let us know

M.E.N – Who’s Going?

Busybeeburns & Jenjie

Gib786

Davywalsh7

HASAN18

Marko1892

Philliphudson

Alexkelly92

Rickybrooke

JaHawk2009

R_Burns

Brabs

Calaston

42rock89

iPsy

ianharan

JackColdplay

Hey, I don't know whether this has happened to anyone else, but I bought 2 standing tickets for the Manchester gig, but was charged 65 quid per ticket from See Tickets. Now I know on Ticketmaster the standing tickets were only 47.50. Has this happened to anyone or can they confirm the official ticket price before I launch into complaints

I was wondering about this too after buying tickets from See...but have now had this email:

"The tickets you purchased for COLDPLAY

at Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester have been reduced in price.

The difference in cost has been refunded back on your card and you now have

a new booking reference number. Please find your new booking details below."

So hopefully all should be ok :)