✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going to this! I have standing tickets :D I'm so unbelievably excited. My mum was going to get them for me while she was at work cause I was at college, but she text me saying her laptop wasn't working so I was mega gutted. But at college my lesson had been moved to a computer room so she texted me her card details and i booked them at college :D Got them on presale day xD

I'm not sure if the person who I planned on going with can even go atm so i may have to find another friend :P

I'm so nervous about seeing them xD I've been a fan for a looong time but never seen them live so I was mega excited when this was announced ;3

I'll be getting the train there and back xD My last train is at 23:20 :/ And I'm going from Manchester Piccadily so it's like 20 minutes from MEN. Will it have finished by then or am I gonna have to leave early? :'( I'm also worried because of this on the National Rail website about my train journey: "First TransPennine Express

Details of any engineering work that may be affecting First TransPennine Express services between Saturday 3 and Friday 9 December are not yet known. Please check back nearer the time of travel."

If my train is cancelled I will cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I might end up having to either beg my mum to drive and wait or get a taxi and pay extortionate prices...

So yeah.... That ended up being my life story ina post :') I'm just extremely excited to think that this time in 9 weeks I'll be stood in front of Coldplay :3

My tickets have arrived. Just gotta hope I don't misplace them like I did with Tiesto. That ended up in me rushing around and ripping my room apart to find them just in time!

Oh an if theres any folk who are worried about getting the train back home in time and happen to be situated between Manchester and Leeds then give me a shout. Got a few seats spare in the car if you need a lift

Please note - I'm not going to throw you down a hole and force you to put the lotion on your skin or else you get the hose again. Just trying to help out fellow Coldplayers :)

• 3 weeks later...

apsolutely gutted I am not going, probably would have been able to get a ticket if they were doing more shows, but only 3 in the UK? What a let down, surely they must know that more people would want to go than would fill 3 venues!!! I've been on ebay and the prices are going up and up, no way can I afford prices like that, I am in the process of moving house and spending a fortune on petrol as my dads been very ill and needs alot of trips to hospital and doctors, we both live quite away from those places, I would no doubt pay alot for a coldplay ticket, but right now is just a bad bad time!!!! I can but hope they play some stadium gigs next summer, maybe LCCC again, don't mind that venue so much as I have to commit a sin by walking past scums ground, old trafford!!!

Im going to this one, dont know where we are seated as my mate got tickets and picked the seats so if theyre crap its her fault!! Itll be fine, lucky to have them and as she is vertically challenged it will be better to have a seat lmao!!

Not long now guys!! Woo Hoo. Only seen them at Vfest 2003 and were fab so know its gonna be a great night.:smug:

Has anyone got any idea just what the rear view seats are going to be like?,I've been considering getting a couple of tickets as my 11 year old daughter is desperate to see them and I wouldn't want to buy the tickets only for her to see the back of the bands head or just a load of equipment which is not how I'd want her to see her first Coldplay gig.

I'm so excited for this :D 3 weeks and 6 days! I sorted my possible leave early to catch a train situation by booking a room at a travelodge :P Which was £42 :') It was meant to be.

I'm loving the support as well, Marina is amazing xD

What time are people planning on getting there for standing?

I checked the M.E.N arena website which said"Coldplay return to the M.E.N Arena next month to perform in a 360 degree view setting." so I have just got two tickets for block 119 at the rear of the stage,my daughter is going to be so excited what a great early Christmas present for a junior coldplayer, I don't know when to tell her now or on the day of the show?