✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

having thoroughly browsed ticketmaster, I think the £47.50 are the standing tickets and the seats are £55 & £65.

the 2 MEN ticket pages are split into 1 with ticket prices at £47.50 & 1 with £55 & £65. which tallys with the 2 SECC pages which are labelled as Seated & Standing accordingly.

therefore I'd suggest £55 is upper tier and £65 lower tier seats.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get the link in the email sent out to you if you're on the mailing list. Along with the password to use when you click that link on thursday at 09.30

Has this email already gone out? I am on the mailing list but have not received an email with a password on it.

Thanks

coldplay.jpg

Coldplay record sell out predicted as UK ticket scammers prepare to pounce

Coldplay record sell out predicted as ticket scammers prepare to pounce

On Monday, Coldplay announced that they would undertake three rare performances this December:

• Dec 3, Glasgow SECC
  • Dec 4, Manchester MEN
  • Dec 9, O2 London

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9.30am but viagogo predicts that tickets will sell out in three minutes.

In 2009, Coldplay played just three stadium dates and sold out Wembley in just two minutes and in 2005, Coldplay's five date tour sold out in twenty minutes. Coldplay was the number one band search term post festival season this year ' moving up 20 places prior to the start of festival season in June, and after being voted top festival headliner by BBC6 Music this week, viagogo predicts that fans will see overwhelming competition for tickets, with just over 50,000 tickets going on sale.

viagogo warns that desperate fans are likely to fall victim of scam sites, preying on fans who miss out on tickets the first time around.

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Coldplay-record-sell-out-predicted-as-ticket-scammers-prepare-to-pounce&nItemID=44217

Can people do me a favour and check their order details?

I ordered off the ticketmaster manchester - standing presale and selected floor (was the only option to select) got my 2 tickets ok £106.50 for box office collection.

Anyway after clicking on ticket details it says I'm on the floor but row 15, seats 48-49. Is this just to control the amount of tickets they sell or is it actually seating on the floor?

Tempted to contact the MEN to find out. I really really don't want to sit.

I ordered off the ticketmaster manchester - standing presale and selected floor (was the only option to select) got my 2 tickets ok £106.50 for box office collection.

Anyway after clicking on ticket details it says I'm on the floor but row 15, seats 48-49. Is this just to control the amount of tickets they sell or is it actually seating on the floor?

yeh youre right its to control the number of floor tickets. But it is standing unlike last time

I was under the impression from the stage plan on the presale page that the centre was standing only. But I would check with the venue if they've actually put the right plan up.

yes, the blue area on the plan, the entire floor is standing. The lower and upper tiers are all seated. standing is cheapest, lower tier most expensive

if it doesn't give you a block letter then I'd say its just numbers for health & safety purposes. if its seated, they separate them into A-K or whatever.

if the box wasn't somewhere in the roof, I'd check our old standing tickets for ouy. I've a vague idea they had seat numbers on.

How early do you think people will start queuing to try to get to the front?

when we've queued for front row we've started as early as 7am.

I was under the impression from the stage plan on the presale page that the centre was standing only. But I would check with the venue if they've actually put the right plan up.

you had to choose links between seated & standing before selecting ticket numebrs etc, so I would have thought so.