✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

its a week today :D the excited vibes are kicking in!

yeh I'm very excited, just sorted what I'm going to where.

Im guessing its going to finish around 11pm??

Being on a Sunday, the last train home for me is at 10pm, so looks like I'll have to drive there :-(

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 it finished around 10:45ish I think

we're probably the same, not sure where to park though. last tram for us is 22:35 so we won't be making that

I find it frustrating that the transport in a city like Manchester can't run long enough to get people home after a concert.

2008 it finished around 10:45ish I think

we're probably the same, not sure where to park though. last tram for us is 22:35 so we won't be making that

I find it frustrating that the transport in a city like Manchester can't run long enough to get people home after a concert.

Ye in 2008 it was around 10.45, on thursday and friday, so the last train at 11:08 was perfect, hassle-free compared to driving.

Being a Sunday theres no late train/trams, it is ridiculous really.

So is the whole 360 stage thing confirmed? I'm planning on setting off from Leeds early afternoon, grab a bite to eat from Nandos and then get queuing. Might nip down to Curry Mile after and make it a day of awesomeness :D

Yeah it says its a 360 stage on the MEN site and a Nandos beforehand is a great shout haha :)

Anybody know where the best place to que is at MEN? As i know theres the main entrance and the side entrance for standing

Nearly there,my 11 year old daughter Georgia is now really excited by tomorrow she'll be hyper,her first coldplay gig and I'm sure the band wont let her down.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they play in Glasgow so we get an Idea of what Sundays setlist will be like.

nervous anticipation has set in now. can't wait to hear Para-Para-Para and ETIAW live - hopefully UATW & Charlie Brown too. but desperately praying that Clocks doesn't do a runner - its been there every show I've been to so far.

I'm excited to see tonight's set so I can get an idea of what to expect tomorrow! First CP gig and there's a few songs I'm desperately hoping to hear... :D

Christmas Lights, Clocks, Violet Hill, Lost, ETIAW, Paradise, Princess of China (ft. Marina Diamandis) to name but a few! :laugh3: