✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is in control of the game?

Luka Modric

Paradise is the most stupid and I feel like Martin has ceased to write the beautiful lyrical poetry. :embarrassed:

I would like to have asked some questions to Martin about why he has changed so much and where he has taken the Coldplay band. If this Brian Eno, that which in control of cold game after this why does make it do not try to make cold sound of game better and good as they did use in order to sound? I fell in love they most of all when Martin it forced it will outside strike as repairing you and hurry of the blood to the head. Now he writes silly songs about the paradise, when he must be the songs of writing about the sadder places as scientific worker.

I interest why Brian Eno he does not say to Martin, " Martin, you did use in order to be very good and now you are rubbish, such as you do tell you? ", I would like to hear what Martin said.

As a member of this forum, I believe you have the right to create your own thread, yes.

But don't you think it would have been better if you did a little research, find a thread where people post about what they think is influencing the band and post your opinion there? This way, this thread won't live very long and its only purpose will be to slow down the server.

RegulusBlack Sir, some members here are actually delighted, when Yossarian decides to share his personal insight into the tricky and somewhat mystifying build-up of the cold game. He does so very rarely ( which is a pity, imo), so you mustn't be too scared for the bandwidth, ok? :)

the bosses of the Industry of the disc control the artists and their creativity and superficial people out there who listens to the musics also want fast songs chosen and that sounds good style dance machines.

There are groups playing the games, but psychological, is not well. example. Black Eyed Peas

a old article

http://www.negativland.com/albini.html

RegulusBlack Sir, some members here are actually delighted, when Yossarian decides to share his personal insight into the tricky and somewhat mystifying build-up of the cold game. He does so very rarely ( which is a pity, imo), so you mustn't be too scared for the bandwidth, ok? :)

Exactly! Yossarian is above the law. If anything, every thread he makes about the glorious Cold Game should be stickied at the top of the forum for everyone to see. ;)

It is important for to remember in this that Yossarian is a close personal friend of Martin and valued asset to this web site of internet, please do not tell him he has no right to make the post of Brian Eno

Uh, does the term "first person" mean anything to you?