✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - MTV EMA 2011 nominations - Best Live and Best UK/Ireland Act categories (awards: 6th Nov

busybeeburns

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then people complain about Coldplay having become too mainstream.

If that was it, they would've won thousands of awards tonight.

You're so right comrade... Anyway, they did their absolute fabulous performance there for all of us :D

Coldplay rules the world and the fans ... <- thats what my teacher calls an incomplete phrase

is it just me or Chris's shirt seems even shorter? :thinking:

Sure, from all the washing.

Of course, if Arcade Fire can't win best alternative, with 30STM (which I used to listen) as best World stage, Justin as best male, Lady GaGa all around, isn't it really better not to be on that list of winners?

They had a performance, and that was enough. I was surprised with ETIAW, but ok.

Nuff said... *AGREE* :nod:

Anyway they are STILL the BEST :smug:

I like your pic with all the colorful butterflies :D

Ugh, I though.. "its european vma's maybe it will be different, maybe they do recognize talent over there..."and noooooooo its still stupid MTV anywhere they go :angry:

And linkin park??

I used to be a huge lp fan, and I still like them because of what I once felt for them...but come on..really?

Coldplay got robbed :\

I'm not really pissed or surprised. Just had a beer and laughed during the whole show. It was great entertainment because it was that bad. Gaga with her dog cap, Katy Perry who thinks she actually is somebody and don't get me started on Selena Gomez/Justin Bieber, they should watch this show again in 30 years or so. Guaranteed embarrassment. :laugh3:

And yeah, it was nice to see Coldplay play, the venue did look great. But it didn't do much to me actually. It also wasn't one of their best performances though.

You're so right comrade... Anyway, they did their absolute fabulous performance there for all of us :D

Coldplay rules the world and the fans ... <- thats what my teacher calls an incomplete phrase

Nuff said... *AGREE* :nod:

Anyway they are STILL the BEST :smug:

Indeed! I love them even more for having not won any awards yesterday!

You know what? I think it's because they're like Queen: you can't give them prizes, their superiority is given for granted!

COLDPLAY ALREADY RULE THE WORLD.