✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Physical release and Video

Ronnie O Sullivan

I'm hoping within the next 2 weeks, because they twittered 1 week ago that they were shooting the video, and it happenend before with the ETIAW video when pH twittered they were shooting the video it also took them 2/3 weeks if I remember correctly.

I think we'll probally get B-sides, but I do know that the video is coming out on October 25th.:smug:

What?! That's not true, I'm sorry but I think you misunderstood the information, look at this: "But when the time came to make a video for their second release from the disc (due October 25), the beat-infected "Paradise"...It says "release from the DISC (DUE OCT 25) so it's not talking about the video release date :P

It will obviously come out sooner, probably next week.

What?! That's not true, I'm sorry but I think you misunderstood the information, look at this: "But when the time came to make a video for their second release from the disc (due October 25), the beat-infected "Paradise"...It says "release from the DISC (DUE OCT 25) so it's not talking about the video release date :P

It will obviously come out sooner, probably next week.

oh, good news if your right, i didn't wanna wait that long

Personally, don't care about the video.

I'm one of the few people who really loved the song instantly.

I embrace the new direction, I love it, but my focus is on waiting for the album to leak.

(I've ordered the pop up limited edition so quit moaning about waiting for leaks :P )

The paradise video can jog on.