✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would you do if Martin and his friends broke up after Mylo?

Luka Modric

I believe that Martin is planned to place together supergroup with the camps Mike from R.E.M girl from Ting Of tings and Sophie Of ellis Of bextor. How this will produce effect his plans with his presently greatest band Of coldplay? :o

don't you mean 'the cold game'? :wink3:

I doubt it would happen though if it did, they'd probably do like a small world tour in major city's (i hope because they're such nice guys) and i'd try to go to as many as possible..........even if that did mean blowing thousands of dollars :P

Let Chris go and make his hip hop disco sampled solo album and then in a few years make a back to basic's sounding album.

This latest quote from Guy is rather worrying......

Guy on musical influences: "We've made four albums now, and making the fifth album (or making any album) we don't really want to repeat any ideas that we have had on previous albums so we're looking at hip-hop ideas, dance music and lots of other different kinds of music to get ideas from."

Oh dear.

Chris has done tons of collaborative work, and Guy is starting to produce and has his other group.

With Chris's output and skills, I wouldn't be surprised if he did work with other people but I don't think his involvement would detract from Coldplay's product. Clearly the band is number one in their mind.

I don't think they'll rest until they believe they've made their mark all time. Right now I still don't think they believe that. I give them at least two more albums if not more.

Guest howyousawtheworld
They won't break up

Woah! Hold your horses! Let's be realistic and say they will split sometime in the future! Doesn't have to be permanent but they will have a period of hiatus. It won't come after Mylo Xyloto though..... unless it bombs massively.

i don;t think that will happen but if it somehow happens well it will be just another demonstration that life sucks,there is no such thing as true friendship and many many more

Yes I know exactly of what you you mean, I saw that Martin and his friends he plays agreements together and they regard true brothers love between them.

I hope that their allowance will be sufficient, it is which necessary to endure them however, because I heard that Martin the very fully passionate desire to become acquainted from Sophie Of ellis Of bextor and camps Mike from the rapid motion of eye.

Let Chris go and make his hip hop disco sampled solo album and then in a few years make a back to basic's sounding album.

This latest quote from Guy is rather worrying......

Guy on musical influences: "We've made four albums now, and making the fifth album (or making any album) we don't really want to repeat any ideas that we have had on previous albums so we're looking at hip-hop ideas, dance music and lots of other different kinds of music to get ideas from."

Oh dear.

Why can't they get influenced by jazz and DnB then? :(