✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Video = New Single?

mayurshikotra

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can absolutely see this video being Hurts Like Heaven and they run. run, run, run, run in the desert all the video long :D

So cold so cold.

That would make sense in a desert. Seeing that deserts are notoriously cold.

Also, there's tons of public parks in the desert. Especially those with bridges over water or valleys. There's a ton of water and rough terrain in the desert. :dozey:

So cold so cold.

Also, there's tons of public parks in the desert. Especially those with bridges over water or valleys. There's a ton of water and rough terrain in the desert. :dozey:

Deserts are pretty Cold when it's dark but in the middle of the Day they are Hot.

I 2nd the rhianna rolling in the sand one.. Might as well go all out. A bit far from China, but oh well.

All-out would be seductively rolling around naked in a large vat of chocolate pudding with whipped cream covering the more sensitive areas.

And since it's called "Princess of China" there will probably be a bunch of Chinese people watching her and throwing sprinkles.

I should be a music video director. :nod:

So cold so cold.

Haha ;)

Coldplay coming to Ireland?

Guys I was actually devastated when I didn't see Ireland on their European Tour date list! Do you think they'll be adding more dates for after December? There is plenty more countries that they can go to, and should go to! Ireland being one of them...

Guys I was actually devastated when I didn't see Ireland on their European Tour date list! Do you think they'll be adding more dates for after December? There is plenty more countries that they can go to, and should go to! Ireland being one of them...

Will said on a south africa radio this week that they start again in the second month of 2012. I presume he means start touring again. I'll be surprised if they dont go to ireland. They did oxegen and there is that new aviva stadium isnt there?