✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Video = New Single?

mayurshikotra

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they're still making the video for Paradise. Probably the video is already made and is going to be released in the next few days.

And I don't imagine Paradise video with a desert. I think is more like a video of the band playing in the woods at night, under the rain and with fireflies and red, orange and yellow lights flashing through the trees. Probably the girl is running through them and is she finds paradise when the PARA-PARA-PARADISE part starts. Just saying...

Oh! And another crazy idea: You can picture an U.F.O. in the desert. Think about New Mexico, the Area 51, the Roswell stuff... An U.F.O. flying through the desert at night, makes sense. It could be a single, the song is under the 3 minutes, why not? It can't be also a promo video of the new album, with some alien stuff...

I don't think they're still making the video for Paradise. Probably the video is already made and is going to be released in the next few days.

And I don't imagine Paradise video with a desert. I think is more like a video of the band playing in the woods at night, under the rain and with fireflies and red, orange and yellow lights flashing through the trees. Probably the girl is running through them and is she finds paradise when the PARA-PARA-PARADISE part starts. Just saying...

Oh! And another crazy idea: You can picture an U.F.O. in the desert. Think about New Mexico, the Area 51, the Roswell stuff... An U.F.O. flying through the desert at night, makes sense. It could be a single, the song is under the 3 minutes, why not? It can't be also a promo video of the new album, with some alien stuff...

THIS is a good theory. :clap:

Great idea, I'd be willing to bet on this!

I doubt UFO would be the single if it is 'acoustic' like it has been said it is- it's also very short, so it probably won't be.

I'll stand corrected if it is though!

Well, UFO's are a theme of the album, aren't they? It's possible that they're using that imagery for something else.

This is an amazing idea!

I have taken the liberty of colour coding your post.

KEY:

# - 'Paradise' looks better in bold

# - You're not a genius.

# - You might be a genius.

Well, UFO's are a theme of the album, aren't they? It's possible that they're using that imagery for something else.

Yeah, very true. They could make a story with UFO's or something for the video and fit it with any song, really!

I don't think song titles and themes are relative.

- The Scientist takes place in woodlands, not labs.

- Yellow has no yellow in the video at all.

- Violet Hill isn't on a hill with violets.

- Strawberry Swing is nowhere near a swing.

- Lovers In Japan is not in Japan.

Just off the top of my head.

I don't think song titles and themes are relative.

- The Scientist takes place in woodlands, not labs.

- Yellow has no yellow in the video at all.

- Violet Hill isn't on a hill with violets.

- Strawberry Swing is nowhere near a swing.

- Lovers In Japan is not in Japan.

Just off the top of my head.

- The Scientist is a love song, it's called like that because of the "questions of science" sentence, so, there's no reason why it could takes place in labs.

-Yellow was filmed in the morning, the idea is based in the yellow light that comes after the dark night (where the video starts).

-Violet Hill is the name of the place where the video was filmed, because in the afternoon you can see violet lights (the video show them in some parts).

-Lovers In Japan wasn't shoted in Japan, but some parts of the video were filmed to recreate the Japan ambience.

I only agree with the Strawberry Swing video.

...And I think themes are often relative in Coldplay videos.