October 13, 201114 yr Just the way he says "I got a leak. There was a leak. I downloaded the leak." Makes it sounds fake because he is hesitating so he knows that he is lying! Another things is that che doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the album! BIG FAIL!
October 13, 201114 yr I'm not gonna listen to it, just in case! Up With The Birds is one of the ones i'm most looking forward to, i'm not gonna risk it!
October 13, 201114 yr His voice is awful... it's probably a fake, but we shall see :0 This is one of the songs I am most looking forward to hearing....
October 13, 201114 yr You can see on the face of the guitarist that they are lying. The guitarist is trying not laugh too obvious but he does already have a big smile like "Those assholes will buy this as real" We dont :D
October 13, 201114 yr this guy is in my school and hes a homosexual ,his friend that stands next to him is his man and he's the girl in their relationship....its funny to see them hold hands and kiss in the locker room
October 13, 201114 yr this guy is in my school and hes a homosexual ,his friend that stands next to him is his man and he's the girl in their relationship....its funny to see them hold hands and kiss in the locker room :wtf:
October 13, 201114 yr this guy is in my school and hes a homosexual ,his friend that stands next to him is his man and he's the girl in their relationship....its funny to see them hold hands and kiss in the locker room TROLOLOLOLOL- LOL LOLLLL LOL LOL. *to the tune of christmas*
October 13, 201114 yr The song starts around 45 seconds and ends at 4:15 That means their version is roughly 3 and a half minutes long The rumored Coldplay length of the song is 3 minutes 46 seconds So even if it is fake which most believe they did a good job keeping it close
October 13, 201114 yr I could see it being fake All im saying though is dont be suprised if it's real
October 13, 201114 yr Pause at 0:00 and you'll see if it's real or not. LOL. That is funny but doesn't really prove anything. He could have just been telling the guitarist to shut up so he could start talking. The lyrics sound pretty Chris Martiny but they're fucking cheesy as hell.
October 13, 201114 yr LOL. That is funny but doesn't really prove anything. He could have just been telling the guitarist to shut up so he could start talking. The lyrics sound pretty Chris Martiny but they're fucking cheesy as hell. ^This.
October 14, 201114 yr Haha he is effing lying at the start of the video, he doesn't even look straight into the camera when he's talking about the leak. I don't think this is Up With the Birds.
October 14, 201114 yr The lyrics sound very Chris Martin-esque. This is what makes me think it could be real.
October 14, 201114 yr Author This is what makes me think it could be real. "A tear that forms from a waterfall" almost sold me
October 14, 201114 yr The Muse posters and giggling kinda give me the impression it's fake though. Not that all Muse fans hate Coldplay fans obv, but I just get the impression it's a bit of Muse board trolling :shrug: I have the same Muse poster as that dude claiming he has a leaked album, and i am a big biiiiiig fan of Coldplay. A lot of people i know who love coldplay also love muse, so i don't think that's true :P
October 14, 201114 yr Author I have the same Muse poster as that dude claiming he has a leaked album, and i am a big biiiiiig fan of Coldplay. A lot of people i know who love coldplay also love muse, so i don't think that's true :P I have a Muse t-shirt :), but I know a lot of Muse fans who think that Coldplay is the worst band ever.
Create an account or sign in to comment