✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy on youtube claiming leak...

samerater

Just the way he says "I got a leak. There was a leak. I downloaded the leak." Makes it sounds fake because he is hesitating so he knows that he is lying!

Another things is that che doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the album!

BIG FAIL!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pause at 0:00 and you'll see if it's real or not.

LOL. That is funny but doesn't really prove anything. He could have just been telling the guitarist to shut up so he could start talking.

The lyrics sound pretty Chris Martiny but they're fucking cheesy as hell.

The Muse posters and giggling kinda give me the impression it's fake though. Not that all Muse fans hate Coldplay fans obv, but I just get the impression it's a bit of Muse board trolling :shrug:

I have the same Muse poster as that dude claiming he has a leaked album, and i am a big biiiiiig fan of Coldplay. A lot of people i know who love coldplay also love muse, so i don't think that's true :P

I have the same Muse poster as that dude claiming he has a leaked album, and i am a big biiiiiig fan of Coldplay. A lot of people i know who love coldplay also love muse, so i don't think that's true :P

I have a Muse t-shirt :), but I know a lot of Muse fans who think that Coldplay is the worst band ever.