October 17, 201114 yr NEW CON: more and more people are starting to say Rhianna ft. Coldplay. This is the biggest con of all. God. Please no.
October 17, 201114 yr Does it really sound more like a song from Rihanna.. come on! (IMHO) Instrumentally, no. But vocally she's 2/3 of the damn song.
October 17, 201114 yr Hm.. maybe I'm not listening close enough, but it's Chris in one verse, then Rihanna, and then both of them together pretty much for the rest of the song?
October 17, 201114 yr Does it really sound more like a song from Rihanna.. come on! (IMHO) the end of the day, coldplay wrote this and rihanna is only a decent guest.
October 17, 201114 yr WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS? I only like the part where Chris sings..Rihanna is a really boring, generic singer imo. I don't like it :(
October 17, 201114 yr I love it. I feel it'll fit in well with the rest of the album, and will sound even better in a better quality. I don't mind rhianna on it, she sounds as good as she'll ever be. I dunno guys, I like this new coldplay just as much as the old coldplay. My one problem is Chris isn't in it enough, I mean, even just a LITTLE more, once his verse is over, it's kinda dominated by Rhianna. But it's still very nice :)
October 17, 201114 yr WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS? I only like the part where Chris sings..Rihanna is a really boring, generic singer imo. I don't like it :( Rihanna has a very distinctive voice, actually.
October 17, 201114 yr Rihanna has a very distinctive voice, actually. In your opinion. I'll have my opinion and you can have yours.
October 17, 201114 yr Con: It has a hip-hop beat much like Paradise i don't hate hip-hop but it's certainly following a very popular trend. becoming more commercial...i miss coldplay being a fetish ..rather than coldplay: the band everyone can love it's also very full of synths, etc.. not raw Pro: the melody...my god. and as full as it is....it's not covering a bad melody...it's supplementing a beautiful one. it really works and i love it. princess of chiny me love it me love it long timey.
October 17, 201114 yr WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS? I only like the part where Chris sings..Rihanna is a really boring, generic singer imo. I don't like it :( So true. This is the baddest song of MX so far.
October 17, 201114 yr Hm.. maybe I'm not listening close enough, but it's Chris in one verse, then Rihanna, and then both of them together pretty much for the rest of the song? That's what I hear too. I don't get all the complaining that it sounds like a Rihanna song. I hear Chris as well.
October 17, 201114 yr where is the highest quallity of the song? Pretty much all of it is 128kb right now.
October 17, 201114 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0buMiNI54c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0buMiNI54c[/ame] 320 Kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo, 1080p. No need to thank me. Coldplay made the song! Thank Chris and the gang! :laugh3: Also features my custom-made artwork! http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89210 F:censored:ng amazing song, Don't You Think!
October 17, 201114 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0buMiNI54c[/url] I have it as an MP3 at the moment.
October 17, 201114 yr Next thing I want to hear a f*cking duo of Brian Eno with 50 cent. Jeez, it's total mess, piece of shit, whatever you call. There are nothing in this song - no soul, no emotion, no nerve, nothing, sterile Eno's crappy vision of how Coldplay should sound. Now I hate Eno.
October 17, 201114 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0buMiNI54c[/url] 320 Kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo, 1080p. No need to thank me. Coldplay made the song! Thank Chris and the gang! :laugh3: Also features my custom-made artwork! http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89210 Pitch Changed. Lame. Can anyone MP me ANYTHING better than 128kbps though? Would be greatly appreciated ;)
October 17, 201114 yr Next thing I want to hear a f*cking duo of Brian Eno with 50 cent. Jeez, it's total mess, piece of shit, whatever you call. There are nothing in this song - no soul, no emotion, no nerve, nothing, sterile Eno's crappy vision of how Collpdlay should sound. Now I hate Eno. here, take this. its a chill pill. it'll relieve your trolling pain within 30 minutes.
October 17, 201114 yr Next thing I want to hear a f*cking duo of Brian Eno with 50 cent. Jeez, it's total mess, piece of shit, whatever you call. There are nothing in this song - no soul, no emotion, no nerve, nothing, sterile Eno's crappy vision of how Collpdlay should sound. Now I hate Eno. I noticed you say things like this a lot. If you hate Coldplay's new stuff so much, why come on here at all? It's just going to piss you off.
Create an account or sign in to comment