✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone send me the link for the album? I'm curious and a tad bored right now..
Done. It's got some really great tracks! Charlie Brown is really hitting the spot for me, I put off hearing it until the album, glad I did :D

Done. It's got some really great tracks! Charlie Brown is really hitting the spot for me, I put off hearing it until the album, glad I did :D

Thanks! I'm excited, even though I'm a little disappointed so far.. But I hope I like at least some of the songs :P

hey guys got this album this morning and was hugely dissapointed with it , now ive been listening to it all day bloody long , and finally it's hit the spot im so glad !! i think maybe i wasn't in the right mood earlier lack of sleep and crankyness , it's perfect ! i take back the comments i made about it been not that great its god damn EPIC !!!!!!

Us Against the World is soooo great. Much better than live. It's so personal and touching.
I thought it was quite similar to the live version, which is a great thing! I was worried when I read a review saying it was some epic tune with organs and all, thought it would end up sounding like fix you or one of the other X&Y organ songs that I really don't like the sound of.