✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys got this album this morning and was hugely dissapointed with it , now ive been listening to it all day bloody long , and finally it's hit the spot im so glad !! i think maybe i wasn't in the right mood earlier lack of sleep and crankyness , it's perfect ! i take back the comments i made about it been not that great its god damn EPIC !!!!!!

Aw, that's nice to hear!

I listened to it on the way to bed...at 8am,lol. I liked it right away but need more listens to get acquainted with it. I think I can wait til I have my copy to hear it again...but like last time I'm going to cheat and keep listening to one song. UATW!

ya know what, thanks for the links guys, but i just need to download so much crap to get access to the album. and who knows what type of viruses are crawling all over the place...:\ i wish i could be in the discussion right now with you guys but, i'll just wait untill its officially released.

thanks, though:)

I love how for some reason the first time I listened, Every Teardrop somehow sounded like a new song I've never heard before just in the context of the album, it was weird...but cool :D

Agreed.

Also, they picked the shittiest songs as singles. Paradise, really? WTF?