✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

To me, this is their most emotional record, actually. It's really dichotomous between happiness and sadness. For being only 45 mins, it puts you through a LOT of stuff.

Particularly Us Against the World.

Even though there are some things I don't like about this album, I have to agree with this. UATW and Up in Flames. These are the two songs that made me really emotional.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

Arguably, I think that I'm no worse (and probably better) than many other people on here. Something about this thread makes the worst part of people come out.

Yeah, I may be the most mature person ever. I admit that. However, I think there's much better examples of "freakshows" around here than myself.

I'd ask: What makes me a "freakshow?" That I said someone had sand in their vagina? It was a South Park reference that I hoped someone would get. That I said "What's up your ass?" which is a common question to people who startsarguments because they're so crabby?

I asked somebody if they had sand up their vagina. Which I think is a fair question judging by the way they were treating me.

Don't be insecure. You don't needa justify yourself. Call that bitch a bitch back.

I feel like the only one who likes everyone of coldplays albums, listening to parachutes right now and still think its great. Mylo Xyloto is just fantastic really hope its not their last album. probably have to wait 4 or 5 years if they want to make a 6th one

If it's their last, I'll be so sad! :cry: I hope it's not, but have the feeling that it is..

Hi! I don't understand which is the real cover... I dont know what a reversible cover is!

I've downloaded the iTunes version and it came with another cover (the silver one). Why is that? Is the back cover or is it just another one? 'cos I like the colourful one

hey peoples!

i am really stupid so could someone tell me how to stream HLH on itunes? pleeeease? :D

I'm on their iTunes home page but i can't see a link to stream it anywhere...i have the leak though i just want to listen to it to see if the quality's any better

Edit: Never mind, i went onto the US iTunes store and found it :)

hey peoples!

i am really stupid so could someone tell me how to stream HLH on itunes? pleeeease? :D

I'm on their iTunes home page but i can't see a link to stream it anywhere...i have the leak though i just want to listen to it to see if the quality's any better

Edit: Never mind, i went onto the US iTunes store and found it :)

Derp-a-herp

I'd decided to only listen once then hold out til I have my own copy...but it's killing me,lol. I WANNA HEAR IT AGAIN!!!!

Talk about self-control. I'm on my tenth listen already :laugh3:

I personally like it, especially since a lot of them are happy sounding :D

But yeah... I like the whole album except for A Hopeful Transmission :P

Derp-a-herp

:D

I'd decided to only listen once then hold out til I have my own copy...but it's killing me,lol. I WANNA HEAR IT AGAIN!!!! :bigcry:

ahah, i could never last. I get it on the 21st so i'm thinking i'll ban myself from listening to the album from the 20th :P i don't even think i'll be able too

If I'd had ANY self-control, I'd have avoided it altogether,lol. I don't like'spoilers', but one listen is like a taste of ice cream. You just want more! :D

There's still nothing like bring your very own copy home and making a special occasion of it, so I think I can hold out...for now...

On its own, AHT wouldn't mean anything, but as an intro to DLIBYH, and as a musical reference back to MX, it's quite clever. Much like the side 2 medley on Abbey Road uses little motifs that repeat throughout which hold it together.

A clever transition. :)

EDIT: IMO. Not trying to 'win',lol.

LOL, I respect your opinion.

But I think it's one of the strongest piece on MX.

I can't imagine listening to HLH without the MX intro and the same goes for DLIBYH

I see what you mean. I think its a fairly good transition for DLIBYH :)

On its own, AHT wouldn't mean anything, but as an intro to DLIBYH, and as a musical reference back to MX, it's quite clever. Much like the side 2 medley on Abbey Road uses little motifs that repeat throughout which hold it together.

A clever transition.

Spot on! Exactly what i meant, couldnt listen to it on its own. Although I could do the same with MX... :laugh3:

I see what you mean. I think its a fairly good transition for DLIBYH :)

Spot on! Exactly what i meant, couldnt listen to it on its own. Although I could do the same with MX... :laugh3:

I'd love to hear both as full songs! But like Parachutes, they're just little vignettes. And MX is so much better on the album than live. It was refreshing and surprising...and I do wish there was more of it,lol. :)

I'd love to hear both as full songs! But like Parachutes, they're just little vignettes. And MX is so much better on the album than live. It was refreshing and surprising...and I do wish there was more of it,lol. :)

I just noticed that your avi and mine are kinda similar LOL