✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What an epic song!

Gigi88

Epic song, I hope it gets played live and won't be another song like, (x&y)that never gets played live.

X&Y has been played live though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ldYvrrdgY]Coldplay - X & Y (Live From Austin City) - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This would be a great song if it didn't have all the weird background noises in the beginning, "UGHHHHHH" and "HMMMMMM"...

I think that's either Someone breathing air High up with the birds or having an orgasm because Chris' voice is so sexy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the best songs. I personally think this song doesn't get anything near to the recognition it deserves, certainly one of my current favorites. I even made a lyrics video to it, would be glad if you guys could check it out, thanks! [video=youtube;ktGx2yp1IaM]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Nature said:

Think this is there best closing track.

it's brilliant but so are Amsterdam, Death and All His Friends, and Coloratura.

But that doesn't take away any of the quality - this is still a brilliant song, it just so happens that (almost) every Coldplay ending song is amazing. This is probably the song on MX that sounded the most similar to Viva - weird production techniques, Leonard Cohen lyrics, great ambience, and a weirder drum pattern.

• Like 1