✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'Thank you Brian Eno for ruining a potentially brilliant album' Thread

roe

Thank you for editing Chris Martin's vocals to the extreme as if he's some random man off the street who can't sing. We all love Chris' voice.. seriously why would anyone with common sense think it needs 5 different pitched dubs over the top as well as some autotune :(

Thank you for killing the drums in every track. The bass sounds are good but it outdoes the drums on almost every track.

Quieter tracks like Us Against The World and Up in Flames need hardly any production on yet again Martin's vocals drown in stupid effects.

Thanks Brian :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for editing Chris Martin's vocals to the extreme as if he's some random man off the street who can't sing. We all love Chris' voice.. seriously why would anyone with common sense think it needs 5 different pitched dubs over the top as well as some autotune :(

Thank you for killing the drums in every track. The bass sounds are good but it outdoes the drums on almost every track.

Quieter tracks like Us Against The World and Up in Flames need hardly any production on yet again Martin's vocals drown in stupid effects.

Thanks Brian :(

SO TRUE!

I find this thread slightly pointless and I havent even listened to it yet. The threads should be created for constructive reasons and not destructive reasons. We aren't gonna achieve anything by slagging off Brian Eno. No matter how bad you thhink the new album is, he still provided us with the masterpiece that is VLVODAAHF!

exactly. I sometimes think that Chris is too nice. He needs to stand up and say that they are here cause they deserved it. I sometimes think he doesn't realise how good they are as a band...

how can you even say that? you don't even fucking know him

I find this thread slightly pointless and I havent even listened to it yet. The threads should be created for constructive reasons and not destructive reasons. We aren't gonna achieve anything by slagging off Brian Eno. No matter how bad you thhink the new album is, he still provided us with the masterpiece that is VLVODAAHF!

Well to be fair most of it's light hearted criticism. I'm a bit disappointed with the album and the way it's produced but it's their album if they and other people like it then that's all that matters really. I'm sure they won't get offended by me.

Just in my opinion I can almost hear brilliance but it's overdone and is frustrating.

To start with.. don't blame Brian Eno for this, better to blame the engineer who worked on the process after Brian Eno put his hands on it.

Brian Eno ofcourse probably had some ideas for background instruments.. however it's now only WHAT you add but also HOW you add it!

first of all,please stop calling people crazy and non-fans if they don't like this album...second of all, I believe that Chris is the one who can say NO , I don't want effects on my voice, thank you. So, all in all, blame it on the band too ...

No he is not the one who can say no.. ofcourse he has some things to bring on but not the last word on it.

lol, you know the boys are 33 years old right? they can stand up for themselves

They can jump around if they want to stop the overproduction.. but it's not on them to decide how it will end up in the stores.

Chris sounds like the robot of Bassie&Adriaan lol

:laugh3::laugh3:

exactly. I sometimes think that Chris is too nice. He needs to stand up and say that they are here cause they deserved it. I sometimes think he doesn't realise how good they are as a band...

Look at my other quotes.

jeez, relax, it's not like I am talking about his sexual performance... he always is too humble in interviews and stuff.. EVERYBODY knows THAT.

And what EVERYBODY does NOT know, is that they are not allowed to say everything in interviews.

To start with.. don't blame Brian Eno for this, better to blame the engineer who worked on the process after Brian Eno put his hands on it.

It doesn't work like that, and Brian Eno was in the studio with the engineer when the album has been mixed.