✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studio Version

Carbide7

I'm a bit disappointed that Wills part in the second verse isn't so prominent. Thats a bit surprising.

Maybe we will hear him in the final version...the leaked one seems to be not the version which will be on the cds.

Anyway its a mind-blowing song. If they add Wills Voice really it will be the favorite song of me - maybe. ;)

I think that more could be done to clean it up. If the way Chris hit his low notes was fixed, and if they made the duet (Will's part) louder and brought it out a bit more, it would be completely perfect. Will's part just doesn't sound completely there. It's more like a guideline or placeholder as if another voice was supposed to be there, which I think is a bit odd; do they plan on having another person on that part? Because Will's voice is perfect for this part, and it would be a shame to have it replaced.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Heard this one is stunning on record. Resisting the urge to play it! Must wait till next week at worst!

I'm not too fond of it. It sounds awkward in the beginning with no reverb on chris' voice then when he sings "sloooow" theres a tonne of it...

For those who don't know what reverb is, it's what makes Chris sound like he's singing in a long tunnel.

Yeah - what's up with that when he sings world? it sounds like he's burping, what a dumb thing to leave in a such a heavenly track - i really hope this is not the final version, he does it again on the 2nd low note in the 2nd verse - how did this escape the producers/mixers - also will's voice need to be more prominent - it's too low on the volume - whoever mixed this album should be shot - DLIBYH and HLH/MX are not mixed well at all, at least from the leaked version.

Yeah - what's up with that when he sings world? it sounds like he's burping, what a dumb thing to leave in a such a heavenly track - i really hope this is not the final version, he does it again on the 2nd low note in the 2nd verse - how did this escape the producers/mixers - also will's voice need to be more prominent - it's too low on the volume - whoever mixed this album should be shot - DLIBYH and HLH/MX are not mixed well at all, at least from the leaked version.

And if they had edited it with some vocal effects everyone here would be sad because they "overproduced" this masterpiece. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...