✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART poll!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only heard it once and I don't understand why everyone says that it's a great song. I really didn't understand a bit of it, it seemed too messy, but maybe it's because I need listening to it more times. I'm listening the album for the second time now, but for now i'll give this song a 6/10. I will tell you later when i've heard the song properly :)

I've only heard it once and I don't understand why everyone says that it's a great song. I really didn't understand a bit of it, it seemed too messy, but maybe it's because I need listening to it more times. I'm listening the album for the second time now, but for now i'll give this song a 6/10. I will tell you later when i've heard the song properly :)

Hmmm It gets better with each listen for me. I imagine the live version will blow it out of the water...

Great song....Easily 10/10

The only down side is that the volume of chris' vocals aren't loud enough when your playing this song on big or even small speakers. There's just so much sound and stuff going on in this song that the vocals get slightly drowned out.

But I did notice for the first time that if you play this song through some good quality headphones (I have bose on the ear) then you can actually hear chris' voice just fine. Its still a little low in volume but its a little louder when you listen to the song on headphones.