✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate HURTS LIKE HEAVEN poll!

mountainloafers

I really love the song itself but the production of the studio version massively lets it down in my view.

The song itself (and from live versions) is nearly a 10. What I've heard from MX, I'd give about a 7.

I just listened to the studio version. I actually started laughing. After listening to the live performances of this song so many times, I was a bit disappointed and felt it was too complex. Maybe I need to get used to it.

I would love them to do an acoustic version of the album. Slow a few down and not over produce them so much.

Definitely feeling an Achtung Baby vibe with the album so far. Listening to it right now.

i gave it a 9

I absolutely love the studio effects though the only part i didn't like was Jonny's part inbetween the lyrics "....use your heart as a weapon and it hurts like heave" and "on every street and.....". I thought during that part that it would've been better to have his guitar part a bit more 'raw'

anyway, the part i reaaaaaally love is the "and now the streets arise". That part sounded amazing!

i give it a 5, Live version is better. this version is a HUGE letdown with the over producing and shitty voice...i feel sorry for the people who say this is the best song off the album

You feel SORRY for people who think it's the best off the album? It's an opinion.

You consistently have the most annoying, stupid and idiotic posts on here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10. Love love love love love!!! Oh did I mention LOVE?! Just brilliant. Heard live twice and both times stunning. Up in my top 3 faves from MX album. IMO I can completely understand about people preferring the live version but I honestly think the studio version adds a new dynamic to the song which is both funky and calm. If that makes sense?!

10. But I believe it deserves 20. Always makes my day.

Wriitten in graffiti on a bridge in a park

'Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?'

It's so cold it's so cooold

Written up in marker on a factory sign

I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine

See the arrow they SHOT

Trying to tear us apart

Take the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart

Still I won't let go