✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Best Coldplay Song No One Will Hear?

ISawSparks06

To the avid Coldplayer, obviously you will hear this song, and hear it many times. But t everyone else, I feel like they will write it off as a piano outro. I was blown away when I had my first listen, absolutely in love with this tune, and maybe it's okay if it doesn't get the mainstream hype that the singles get. :)

For me it really has a christmas song vibe :) !

If you would replace , The birds the sing on the brake of day (Christmas day) . It would be

the three last songs are kinda one , I love that and thats why i think they wont be singles , but who cares we'll hear them live !

Dont like the "aahhh's" at all.

The 1st part of the song :uhoh:

but the 2nd part :D

But I was watiing for an epic song like DAAHF

Yea me too, I just realised how epic DAAHF was again. And compared it to UWTB

DAAHF>>>>>>>>UWTB

• 1 month later...

I'll say it's a very interesting song, to keep listening all day... It's the last song of the album, and the song that came before Up in flames, so that's the new path coldplay is taking and I'm sure we'll hear this new way for coldplay in the next song releases...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I truly can not see any MX songs as separated from the album, so Coldplay´s intent to make a cohesive LP certainly hit the mark with me! Up With The Birds is the incredibly moving, uplifting, yet gentle ending to the story of Mylo and Princess. For me it is a sort of 42, clearly a mix of two different songs, but they work surprisingly good together. Whenever I hear it, it never fails to move me and remind me of the good things to come. It is only befitting that it won´t be a major single, but a track for the few like us who appreciate hidden gems!

• 2 weeks later...