✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The MX related t-shirts thread

Teco

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know what spray paint is best to use if you are putting it on your own shirts? I have the stencils of the letters, and I want to spray paint it on my shirt, but I don't want to stain it, or to risk getting poisoned by the chemicals now in the shirt.

Does anybody know what spray paint is best to use if you are putting it on your own shirts? I have the stencils of the letters, and I want to spray paint it on my shirt, but I don't want to stain it, or to risk getting poisoned by the chemicals now in the shirt.

When I was making my coldplay t shirt, I tried using regular industrial neon spray paint and it didn't work to well on t shirts, well at least not for me, cause it just kinda sits on the shirt and doesn't stay on. I figured out that using regular neon acrylic paints work really well on 100% cotton t-shirts!!! And you can always paint inside the stencils with it or do what I did and splatter it all crazy like all over the shirt!!!:D neon paint looks really good on black t shirts too!!! I'm not an expert, but I hope this helps!!!

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE:

Can I have someone who is trustworthy 5 pounds(6,40 €uro)+ shipping transferred (via paypal) so that he / she can order me the following Shirt in Medium Size.

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product...ist=Dept,brand

Unfortunately i cant order it from Germany because they only deliver the UK,but i want it so bad :( :( :(

Can anyone help me Players ?!