✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The MX related t-shirts thread

Teco

COL53514.jpg

I really like this one.

But like Connor!42! wrote, the shop says there is 'Coldplay Mylo Xyloto' written on the back... I just totally hate that, I like discrete stuff. I don't wanna look like a moving ad or some annoying fanboy...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this one.

But like Connor!42! wrote, the shop says there is 'Coldplay Mylo Xyloto' written on the back... I just totally hate that, I like discrete stuff. I don't wanna look like a moving ad or some annoying fanboy...

Exact same way I feel, I wanted that Running Man shirt but it had stuff on the back too.

Exactly! One of those running man shirts had "Glastonbury 2011" on the back... What's the point of buying a Glasto T-Shirt if you weren't there? Telling all your friends and family how cool it probably was, and how much a lot of strangers enjoyed it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I sold to the date 139 Coldplay shirts since October.

And I haven't still seen any pic of one of them around, so I don't know how they look like after the print.

If someone in the forum bought a piece, please post a pic to me, I'd be pleasured.

Thanks for all, guys!

Well, I sold to the date 139 Coldplay shirts since October.

And I haven't still seen any pic of one of them around, so I don't know how they look like after the print.

If someone in the forum bought a piece, please post a pic to me, I'd be pleasured.

Thanks for all, guys!

I'm about to buy one. :dazzled:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris Martin 'Icon' T-Shirt on Matalan UK

Found this T-Shirt online, don't think anyone else has posted it. Not a great picture but not bad for just £10 I guess :)

s2497386c228_1.jpg

Description

"Music lovers and fans of Coldplay will love this Chris Martin Icon Denim 73 Print t shirt in grey.

Make a style statement with this great t shirt. Team with jeans for a casual look."

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/T-Shirts/Icon-Print-T-Shirt/55138&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Found this T-Shirt online, don't think anyone else has posted it. Not a great picture but not bad for just £10 I guess :)

s2497386c228_1.jpg

Description

"Music lovers and fans of Coldplay will love this Chris Martin Icon Denim 73 Print t shirt in grey.

Make a style statement with this great t shirt. Team with jeans for a casual look."

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/T-Shirts/Icon-Print-T-Shirt/55138&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

I like it but it seems they only deliver within the UK :angry::angry::angry:

s2497386c228_1.jpg

Description

Awesome! Ordered!