✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The MX related t-shirts thread

Teco

I really like the first and last t-shirt. I'd wear those around.

YES!

and as the whole concept is based on spraypaintings, the sprayed shirts make much sense!

i liked it :D

how did you make the stencils??

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

and as the whole concept is based on spraypaintings, the sprayed shirts make much sense!

i liked it :D

how did you make the stencils??

That's my justification for being a bit sloppy--it's supposed to look like that, it's the ~theme~ of the era :lol:

I just cut the stencil out of regular cardboard, it's very easy. But I can't draw so I print things off the computer first :P

I just love the Major Minus Media/A Hopeful Transmission logo thing as a design, and also because it's not immediately obvious as Coldplay. I might get it professionally printed if that doesn't become a t-shirt design in its own right on CP.com because I love it that much, and a real screen-printed shirt would last much longer. These have already started to wash out after one trip through the machine.

I like the third better as it is.

This era is too much colored, I just prefer things less saturated, so I enjoy this pallid colored shirt.

i think i might print this

shirt.png

If you printed the word COLDPLAY in the same type of neon font and uploaded it to Redbubble, I would buy it from you.

Red bubble is a site where you can upload your shirt / hoody designs and when people buy them, redbubble actually print it and mail it for you.

all you have to do is upload it. obviously they take part of what you take for it but it's a fantastic website. My good friend Scott is a designer and I get him to make me shirts that I think would be neat all the time. do it! :)

I would definitely buy the 'MX' shirt of ApproximatelyInfinite. The problem I have with most of Coldplay's shirts is

a) they're just too ugly

b) like said before, they're girly

I would love to have a shirt of the MX era, but it has to be a shirt which you can wear casual. So don't with the letters COLDPLAY big on the shirt. Not that I'm ashamed or something, I really just hate band shirts.

I would love to have a shirt of the MX era, but it has to be a shirt which you can wear casual. So don't with the letters COLDPLAY big on the shirt. Not that I'm ashamed or something, I really just hate band shirts.

Yes, That^^. I don't see peoples obsession with writing a bands name on the front. No matter what band it is, i don't want to walk around like i'm shoving the message of 'i love this band' in peoples faces. Personally, i would rather it have a bit of mystery to it.

Red bubble is a site where you can upload your shirt / hoody designs and when people buy them, redbubble actually print it and mail it for you.

all you have to do is upload it. obviously they take part of what you take for it but it's a fantastic website. My good friend Scott is a designer and I get him to make me shirts that I think would be neat all the time. do it! :)

Wow, that site is master :lol:

I submited a design just to see how it'd be and it turned to be cool, I liked it.

This:

every%252520tee.png

Here:

fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/teco/t-shirts/7948821-every-tee-is-a-waterfall

:lol:

The preview is kinda frosted, it used to be more catching in Photoshop, but alright, I think the stamp wouldn't be that unsaturated.

Thanks for the hint, I'm sure gonna put tons of designs in this site and I'm soon getting millionaire.

I would love it when Coldplay release a T-Shirt with full-sized covered with the Cover-Art (with is used to fill "MX" and so on..).

The full T-Shirt! :)

But... never then less .. great Shirts still!

I hope, there will be much more follow! :)

The shirts yet are a bit to boring, you think?

plain and simple - the word homo was used to describe something derogatory. I personally don't see why the words homo or gay were necessary to use in this context. Of course gay is not a bad word. But it was used incorrectly here.