✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The MX related t-shirts thread

Teco

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love it when Coldplay release a T-Shirt with full-sized covered with the Cover-Art (with is used to fill "MX" and so on..).

This shirt would be flamboyant :stunned:

The shirts yet are a bit to boring, you think?

Yes, the site automatically dulls the colors a bit because the printing cannot be just as vivid as a digital image is :)

Wow. Gostei muito da camiseta com o nome Coldplay, a era MX tá te inspirando muito hein!

Valeu cara, sou fã da sua camiseteria. :)

Com o tempo eu tenho desenvolvido uma vocação por essas coisas; no sentido de afinidade e vontade mesmo, não de talento.

How do you buy them? i've been all over redbubble, and I don't know how to buy them?!

You must create an account. Then you click in add to cart and "checkout now". Now you'll inform your address and stuff and then you will be on the paying page.

This shirt would be flamboyant :stunned:

Yes, the site automatically dulls the colors a bit because the printing cannot be just as vivid as a digital image is :)

Valeu cara, sou fã da sua camiseteria. :)

Com o tempo eu tenho desenvolvido uma vocação por essas coisas; no sentido de afinidade e vontade mesmo, não de talento.

You must create an account. Then you click in add to cart and "checkout now". Now you'll inform your address and stuff and then you will be on the paying page.

I did create an account? hmm, let me look again, are you sure you made them avialble to order?

Yeah, i've got no cart button at all. on a side note, do you think you could make a complete replica of Chri's carkid's shirt, and some of the major minus radio towers?

I did create an account? hmm, let me look again, are you sure you made them avialble to order?

Yeah, i've got no cart button at all. on a side note, do you think you could make a complete replica of Chri's carkid's shirt, and some of the major minus radio towers?

you cant make a complete repilica... cause he uses a pocket T-shirt with a borderless CK image... overtop of the pocket... i will try to make a major minus radio tower one...

you cant make a complete repilica... cause he uses a pocket T-shirt with a borderless CK image... overtop of the pocket... i will try to make a major minus radio tower one...

Oh okay, it's just a suggestion, you don't have you, I love your work!!

I'm not seeing any sort of 'Add to Cart' button either.

I did a very quick spray-paint-and-stencil job on a couple shirts to wear to the Today Show on Friday. Unfortunately, I washed them and they look a little more faded now, because it's just regular spraypaint meant for cardboard and stuff, but I guess it's "vintage style." Also, the MX ones were really hard to do and didn't come out great because the paint just absorbs into the fabric and turns muddy in color. The grey one looks better in person.

Photo under spoiler, it's pretty big:

tumblr_ltaeuvDsNd1qaed7l

The MX one is :cool:! :D

Wow, that site is master :lol:

I submited a design just to see how it'd be and it turned to be cool, I liked it.

This:

every%252520tee.png

Here:

fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/teco/t-shirts/7948821-every-tee-is-a-waterfall

:lol:

The preview is kinda frosted, it used to be more catching in Photoshop, but alright, I think the stamp wouldn't be that unsaturated.

Thanks for the hint, I'm sure gonna put tons of designs in this site and I'm soon getting millionaire.

Ficou maravilhosamente linda esta estampa de Every Teardrop.

I came across this t-shirt of the Major Minus eye the other day. Looks quite cool and isn't too in-your-face that it's Coldplay. From here: http://twistlogic.spreadshirt.co.uk/cp-one-eye-watching-graffiti-A17312842/customize/color/2 They seem to have a couple of other Coldplay ones as well.

ALSO, does anyone have a picture of a running man t-shirt from the back?

Lol I say gay too much. Being bisexual, it's just for the lulz. I swear I can't even begin to rage over how gay people try to tell me that there's no such thing as being bi, but "that's so gay" is a bad, bad thing. :shrug: :p

That said, they need to do a graphic all-over t-shirt. Fuck this plain getup, I think we can all agree that MX is colorful and it needs colorful stuff. All-over tees would be sweet with all the graffiti stuff, or else I'll just make my own.

Did anyone see the new shirts in the liveblog yesterday? They look sick with the AHT logo on them. I know many a girl who will love the DLYIBYH shirt too.

mad14.jpg

OMG THEY HAVE "A HOPEFUL TRANSMISSION" SHIRT :surprised:

Must. Own. They have to put them on the website soon!

(late reply, I know, but I've been away from the board for a week :P)

^ From the Madrid live blog:

We spotted some new items on the merch stand - which, we're told, will be going into the Coldplay Online Shop very soon.

:dance: thank you, super sleuth Tash :wacky: I missed the liveblog due to being in England. Stupid me, I put in a question to the Oracle asking, so now I look like an idiot for not reading :lol:

I'll be ordering that right away when it comes out!