✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The MX related t-shirts thread

Teco

Well, with a brand new album coming, all the lyrics and themes provides large amount of fresh creativity and sudden ideas. This means: we have material to make our own and exclusive shirts! And share! :dance:

I open this thread for us to share designs and requests of possible images aimed at shirt printing and silk screen.

Edit: go to the most recent posts to find some of the shirts I've made (available to acquire!).

My Coldfolio:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/teco/portfolio

Share yours!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a non homo coldplay shirt.[/size] Everyone for sale is just ugly/ or too high profile. I need a low profile, sweet shirt

This.

I was just too nice to say it :P

I have the tour shirts (X&Y, Viva, Running man festival one), but the non-tour ones are so....girly. And annoying. And expensive.

I like the men's MX one but it's so friggen expensive.

I'd love a non homo coldplay shirt. Everyone for sale is just ugly/ or too high profile. I need a low profile, sweet shirt

LOL

You're right!

I admit this image is too infant and girlish (gay, alright)... but Coldplay visually IS kind of gay, I can't help it. :laugh3:

Look at their current outfit, Jon's hat, Chris' little topknot, all the colorful stuff, these symbols...

If you have any suggestion, though, say it loud :smug:

LOL

You're right!

I admit this image is too infant and girlish (gay, alright)... but Coldplay visually IS kind of gay, I can't help it. :laugh3:

Look at their current outfit, Jon's hat, Chris' little topknot, all the colorful stuff, these symbols...

If you have any suggestion, though, say it loud :smug:

I'm not a fan of the word "gay" but I do which they had unisexual designs so I can fit in with the other sheep in my heteronormative society.

Is gay a bad word?

I think homo is even more gay than gay cuz it is a prissy gay.

just kidding

Hahahaha

No, I don't think "Gay" is offensive or anything (I hate political correctness).

I just think it's unclear what exactly it means in describing something.

I want a shirt without the words "Coldplay" so visible. It's not that i'm ashamed, it's that it makes you look like an idiot not matter what the bands name is. I'd love a shirt that has like a splash affect of the graffiti wall...that would be awesome. But it would have to be kept to a small amount because if it's all over the shirt.......you would look too colourful :P

No, I don't think "Gay" is offensive or anything (I hate political correctness).

I just think it's unclear what exactly it means in describing something.

'Gay' like many other words today is subject to a contextual value of perception.

People really need to start using common sense to decypher if intent is used as a derogatory term or a frustrated term. I'll give you some examples of a few words I can think of.

GAY:

i) 'That guy has a penis for an avatar, he must be homosexual (he's not, as it happens he loves the poon) what a gay!

ii) oh my god, it's so gay how many people are wishing we had B-sides already!

Did you take note of how the context changed and didn't offend anybody in the second example? okay, if you did then here is another one for you.

THE 'N' WORD:

i) Sup dawg, can you lend a nigguh a pencil?

ii) I don't like that guy, he's such a nigguh

This time the context changed the second time around.

It's perfectly acceptable to use what 10 years ago what were the most disgustingly derogatory words in a context now which is only seen as 'slang'

I'm undecided if it's a good thing or whether it makes matters worse, but I certainly don't take offense when I hear the words used out of context.

We are whatever we are and I embrace everybody individually. I don't judge them for any aspect of their lives unless they're a complete and utter dick

What's with all that GAY talking 'round here? :P:lol:

No I get your point, but back to the freaking shirt design:

Very clever indeed, I love how you used the letters to make a skeleton out of them!

Every newer Coldplay shirt looks kinda girly because of the butterflies everywhere. And cute big fluffy elephants might not help either LOL. Although you could design a badass elephant with a spraycan in his hand or something, teheh.

I know it's wrong color, but this looks more awesome then anything on coldplay.com. It's the wrong shirt color, but it would look sweet if it was the same color as the album silver. and it took me 14 seconds to make

Simple is soo cool

screenshot20111019at543.png

'Gay' like many other words today is subject to a contextual value of perception.

People really need to start using common sense to decypher if intent is used as a derogatory term or a frustrated term. I'll give you some examples of a few words I can think of.

GAY:

i) 'That guy has a penis for an avatar, he must be homosexual (he's not, as it happens he loves the poon) what a gay!

ii) oh my god, it's so gay how many people are wishing we had B-sides already!

Did you take note of how the context changed and didn't offend anybody in the second example? okay, if you did then here is another one for you.

THE 'N' WORD:

i) Sup dawg, can you lend a nigguh a pencil?

ii) I don't like that guy, he's such a nigguh

This time the context changed the second time around.

It's perfectly acceptable to use what 10 years ago what were the most disgustingly derogatory words in a context now which is only seen as 'slang'

I'm undecided if it's a good thing or whether it makes matters worse, but I certainly don't take offense when I hear the words used out of context.

We are whatever we are and I embrace everybody individually. I don't judge them for any aspect of their lives unless they're a complete and utter dick

This :D

I know it's wrong color, but this looks more awesome then anything on coldplay.com. It's the wrong shirt color, but it would look sweet if it was the same color as the album silver. and it took me 14 seconds to make

Simple is soo cool

screenshot20111019at543.png

Liking this shirt idea. Maybe we could throw COLDPLAY on the upper back of the shirt across the shoulders in MX font....:D

Liking this shirt idea. Maybe we could throw COLDPLAY on the upper back of the shirt across the shoulders in MX font....:D

Totally. I was thinking that, or carkids down on the bottom ;) Any know how to make shirts? like, for real?

I did a very quick spray-paint-and-stencil job on a couple shirts to wear to the Today Show on Friday. Unfortunately, I washed them and they look a little more faded now, because it's just regular spraypaint meant for cardboard and stuff, but I guess it's "vintage style." Also, the MX ones were really hard to do and didn't come out great because the paint just absorbs into the fabric and turns muddy in color. The grey one looks better in person.

Photo under spoiler, it's pretty big:

tumblr_ltaeuvDsNd1qaed7l