October 20, 201114 yr Paradise. It's probably the only song that just jumps out without a proper transition. It sounds extremely out of place. It's annoying because HLH and CB sound great when played together. And in my opinion Paradise is the weakest song on the album musically and lyrically.
October 20, 201114 yr for me up in flames i don't like much , bit sick of hearing every teardrop and paradise think ive listened to them too much before the album came out
October 20, 201114 yr Every song for me is brilliant so no one of them are the worst for me but if I had to chose my least favourite, it would be Us Against The World really like it but it doesn't truly standout and I wait for the instrumental near the end of the song :D
October 20, 201114 yr i chose princess of china i like the part until rihanna started singing i don;t want to be repetitive but it fucked up the whole song..........paradise comes next and again i know people have their own opinion still everyone who chose DLBYH UWTB AND MM as worst songs are retarded
October 20, 201114 yr Princess of China,without any doubts! Let's pray for something like that is not happening again.
October 20, 201114 yr Princess of China,without any doubts! Let's pray for something like that is not happening again. AMEN !
October 20, 201114 yr There is no "worst song" imho, but when MajorMinus is 7.5/10, the others are at least 8/10, so i've voted MM.
October 20, 201114 yr Im kinda surprised that Major Minus has more dislikers than ETIAW at the moment.
October 20, 201114 yr Damn, this poll wasn't set to multiple selection. PoC it is. Was pretty sure they wouldn't outdo ETIAW in horrificness anywhere else on the album. Was dead wrong. Personally, I'd like to see the results of this poll WITHOUT the 30-second interlude pieces. Those are distracting votes from the core songs. Im kinda surprised that Major Minus has more dislikers than ETIAW at the moment. I hate Major Minus too but I think a lot of the ETIAW hate was diverted after people heard Paradise and PoC.
October 20, 201114 yr i chose princess of china i like the part until rihanna started singing i don;t want to be repetitive but it fucked up the whole song.......... I chose PoC too, but disagree with you completely. Rihanna really isn't the reason it sounds bad for me, I think she sounds better than I expected. It's just overall not a great song in my opinion :shrug:
October 21, 201114 yr I hate Major Minus too but I think a lot of the ETIAW hate was diverted after people heard Paradise and PoC. Yea probably. But i wonder why everyone hats PoC i remember when everyone nearly died for it, is it only because of Rihanna? I like the Song although the Ending is quite...dull.
October 21, 201114 yr Princess Of China is wildly more creative than Paradise. The worst song is Paradise. :nod:
October 21, 201114 yr princess of china doesnt have coldplay singing, and its only rihanna, why is it on there album!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment