✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Mylo Xyloto song?

[Coldplay]Andi

ETIAW. If 3 years ago someone would've said: Coldplay is going to use Peter Allens' I go to Rio in a song, we would've nailes him to a cross. But now everyine seems to be okay with it. I still stand by the fact that I find it an awfull song. The most anti-Coldplay song in history. And now they're closing the set with it as if it's their biggest hit ever. Urgh

It's EPIC though!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :lol: I actually likes MX.

ETIAW. If 3 years ago someone would've said: Coldplay is going to use Peter Allens' I go to Rio in a song, we would've nailes him to a cross. But now everyine seems to be okay with it. I still stand by the fact that I find it an awfull song. The most anti-Coldplay song in history. And now they're closing the set with it as if it's their biggest hit ever. Urgh

:nod:

I still don't understand the hate for Princess of China. Is it just that Rihanna gets the spotlight? Because really, that shouldn't affect the quality of the song itself. I mean, it's got a catchy melody, infectious hook, and an unique structure. And the lyrics aren't bad (for Coldplay, anyway). :laugh3:

PoC. Not just because of Rihanna (I think she does a good job) and I quite like the production too. I just don't like the song itself (I didn't like it when I heard the Rock Im Park live version and I was quite disappointed when I saw it on the album tracklist instead of other unheard song). Don't know why :\

I do not like Don't Let it Break Your Heart. It's meh.

Agreed. :nod: It's HLH's evil, messy twin. But it needs to be there, between two slow songs.

If only the drums were quieter and the voice was louder and it at least resambled AHT... Blah.

AHT sounds like warm African rain to me. :wacky: And it comes right after Can't we pour some water on?

Coincidence? I think not. :smug:

It's HLH's evil, messy twin[/size][/b]. But it needs to be there, between two slow songs.

If only the drums were quieter and the voice was louder and it at least resambled AHT... Blah.

AHT sounds like warm African rain to me. :wacky: And it comes right after Can't we pour some water on?

Coincidence? I think not. :smug:

That's the best way of describing it really :P

Up In Flames surely ain't that bad, for once we heard emotion in the voice :sad:

Princess of China was just bizarre to me... but it was beaten! I picked U.F.O... simply for the fact that I was listening to it and then suddenly it was the next song. I tuned out of it because it was boring ><