✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Mylo Xyloto song?

[Coldplay]Andi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baffled at the hate towards Poc and MM. I think they are both brilliant and the fact that they are so diverse, it just shows Coldplay can truly come up with great songs outside genres. Will get back about worst song once I've heard the album again.

UIF is worst to me, even though I do quite like the actual musical composition of it.

Slightly OT, but I think it's humorous how much hate ETIAW got on its release...and now it's turned out to be one of the least hated on the whole album (at least, if this poll is to be believed)!

think it's humorous how much hate ETIAW got on its release...and now it's turned out to be one of the least hated on the whole album (at least, if this poll is to be believed)!

I thoroughly enjoy ETIAW, but I don't really think it's THAT much less hated now than it was then. I think it's more likely that with the negative thoughts some had about ETIAW, They have those same thoughts to an even higher degree about Paradise or PoC. Therefore ETIAW isn't being voted for since you can only vote for one.

But I do like ETIAW. and Paradise has grown on me a lot. But PoC.... :confused: We'll see