✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Mylo Xyloto song?

[Coldplay]Andi

Paradise. It's probably the only song that just jumps out without a proper transition. It sounds extremely out of place. It's annoying because HLH and CB sound great when played together. And in my opinion Paradise is the weakest song on the album musically and lyrically.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every song for me is brilliant so no one of them are the worst for me but if I had to chose my least favourite, it would be Us Against The World really like it but it doesn't truly standout and I wait for the instrumental near the end of the song :D

Damn, this poll wasn't set to multiple selection. PoC it is. Was pretty sure they wouldn't outdo ETIAW in horrificness anywhere else on the album. Was dead wrong.

Personally, I'd like to see the results of this poll WITHOUT the 30-second interlude pieces. Those are distracting votes from the core songs.

Im kinda surprised that Major Minus has more dislikers than ETIAW at the moment.

I hate Major Minus too but I think a lot of the ETIAW hate was diverted after people heard Paradise and PoC.

i chose princess of china i like the part until rihanna started singing i don;t want to be repetitive but it fucked up the whole song..........

I chose PoC too, but disagree with you completely. Rihanna really isn't the reason it sounds bad for me, I think she sounds better than I expected. It's just overall not a great song in my opinion :shrug:

I hate Major Minus too but I think a lot of the ETIAW hate was diverted after people heard Paradise and PoC.

Yea probably.

But i wonder why everyone hats PoC i remember when everyone nearly died for it, is it only because of Rihanna?

I like the Song although the Ending is quite...dull.