✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Nov-2011] Little Noise Sessions St John-at-Hackney, London, UK [Chris and Jonny only]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions

Hello everybody! I'm so glad to read posts from great fans like you, I am also huge admirer of the music, gigs and everything that coldplay present!

I'm pretty excited about Little Noise Sessions, It's a dream-come-true to hear Chris and Jonny play in a CHURCH! Unfortunately I could not buy tickets on official site, they sold out in 10 sec :( (I tried on friday and monday!) Although I am disgusted with charity resellers did not want to miss this. :\

I guess I's going to be a special setlist, does anyone know how many songs they are going to play?

And how many people are coming? I read that St Johns can hold up to 2000 people..a lot more than last years location...

Chris and Jonny Little noise sessions time?

Hey guys, ,does anyone know roughly how the long boys will be on for? Also, roughly what time will the show end because I am coming from South Wales and need to make arrangements. Thanks :)

I have absolutely no idea what to expect and I have no idea about the venue but I am super excited! Has anybody already been at St John-at-Hackney?

No never been.. I am hoping I will find it OK.. But I'm going early so hopefully no problems.. :D

Oh it's so close now! :cool:

I have absolutely no idea what to expect and I have no idea about the venue but I am super excited! Has anybody already been at St John-at-Hackney?

Yes, that's my picture above :wacky: I went to the Elbow Little Noise gig last night (they were Ah-MAZING) With it being a church (high ceilings etc) the acoustics were awesome and Guy's voice sounded sublime! So if Chris is on point tomorrow we'll all be in for a goosebump filled night :D :dance:

Yes, that's my picture above :wacky: I went to the Elbow Little Noise gig last night (they were Ah-MAZING) With it being a church (high ceilings etc) the acoustics were awesome and Guy's voice sounded sublime! So if Chris is on point tomorrow we'll all be in for a goosebump filled night :D :dance:

Awwww that sounds fantastic. I am soooo excited you guys have no idea *lool*

Where are the Standing Stalls located?