✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Nov-2011] Little Noise Sessions St John-at-Hackney, London, UK [Chris and Jonny only]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god... I managed to get 1 standing ticket! I was trying for two but thought that was it because each time I tried it just said the match can't be found. Then I tried several times with 1 and it did the same and then by some miracle I got put through!! So glad I didn't give up :D I failed to get tickets for the o2, this sort of makes up for it!

There's the main public sale on Monday, right? So everyone still has a chance!! There will be more tickets then since this is a presale, so. I might try for another then although my Coldplay karma may have run out, haha.

Same here.. ^ Now I feel the need to eat chocolate :cry: Bloody hell I am too old for this.. I need to go and get a life.. LOL..

Glad some of you got to go. NOW I need those of you who are going to get LOTS of photos, videos and preferably put Chris in a bag for me and bring him home :lol: but failing that, please have a LOVELY time.

I don't believe it. I got a ticket! I can never get tickets, certainly couldn't get tickets to the O2 Arena date, failed on the presale for this three days ago, and thought there would be no point even trying in the general sale, then tried anyway, and got one.

Yay! Mylo Xyloto, I won't need to wait 'til Wembley Stadium next year after all to hear you! :)