✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Nov-2011] Little Noise Sessions St John-at-Hackney, London, UK [Chris and Jonny only]

Chris and Jonny to play London Mencap fundraiser

2 November 2011 9:39 am

Little Noise Sessions show on 24 November

news_line.png

candj.jpg

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Chris and Jonny will be headlining a special show for Jo Whiley's Little Noise Sessions to raise funds for Mencap on Thursday, 24 November. The show will take place at St John-at-Hackney in London. Also on the bill are Ben Howard, Emile Sande, Michael Kiwanuka and Bebe Black.

Said Chris: "Jo does amazing work for Mencap, we are thrilled she asked us to play and are honoured to be part of this special night."

Tickets, priced at £50, go on general release from 10am on Monday, 7 November, but we have 300 tickets available to Coldplay's online fans which we'll be selling via a presale at 10am on Friday, 4 November - check back to the site for the link. Little Noise Sessions also have a presale allocation, which they'll be selling to their subscribers via www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk, also at 10am on Friday, 4 November.

Anchorman

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COLDPLAY’S CHRIS MARTIN & JONNY BUCKLAND PERFORM AN EXCLUSIVE SHOW FOR MENCAP’S LITTLE NOISE SESSIONS

We are ever so excited to announce Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland will be headlining on Thursday 24 November, completing the line up for Little Noise Sessions 2011. Joining the bill are: Ben Howard, Emile Sande, Michael Kiwanuka and Bebe Black.

Tickets go on general release from 10am on 7 November with an exclusive presale for subscribers from 10am on 4 November. Sure to sell out fast subscribe NOW at www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk

link

Oh god, no, now i have to spend my money again. After 2 hidden gigs I cannot lost the forth. But I've no money. And a lot of exams. WTF.

Anna, Mimi, what are u going to do? God. I hate them now :)

Ok, it's official.. I need to move to London :heart: this sounds amazing!

I know how you feel - too bad I lived near London the year before they even met :( I think it's time for me to go back for another extended stay!

But Lauren, we know they'll be back here soon. And SF is an amazing city...

Buaaaaaaaaah how I wish I could go! :bigcry:

Oh this will be a love fest for the Buckin' fans *rubs hands* :wideeyed:

:wink3:

For anyone that goes....please bring back lots of vids. Thanks! :D

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! :dazzled:

Hi all. Does anyone know how pre-sale works? Do we get emailed a password? Or is there just a link to follow?

I missed out on tickets for the arena tour this year because I waited for general release and there were no tickets left after about 3 minutes of trying.

I'd loVe to see them live, and want to give myself the best possible chance?...

:guitarist: