✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw this on twitter ... 'Ian cook ‏@Boundaryboy1

#coldplayblog Just amazing highlight Fix you, warning sign, politik' politik cant have been on the setlist, or was it?? i saw them on tuesday and listened last night and i know it wasnt played... what song do you think he has mistaken it for?? dont let it break your heart?

Just home...

My 17th or so time seeing the band stretching back to 2003, the second time hearing Warning Sign EVER (and WHAT a version!!). Lovers in Japan, Violet Hill (my goodness they have turned that song into something almost career-defining) and even the songs I'm not so keen on (like Up in Flames, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, Paradise) they nailed so hard it's absolutely impossible not to be swept along...

The shortest set I think I've ever seen them play (and I often complain when they do that), but every moment was so very special you cannot say a bad word.

Simply perfection.

I promised I would never see them live again if they ever dropped Politik, and that is stiil their best song for me, but in a set so well-executed, with pyrotechnics like you couldn't believe...I am still in shock and awe.

The intro to Yellow, and then playing the whole song afterwards as well...so stunning there are no words.

I feel humbled tonight. After their somewhat lacklustre showing in London in December I lost faith. Tonight they gave me everything I could have dreamed of, and much, much more - they've completely broken my expectations. The Best Gig I've Ever Been To (Probably).

Sorry can't sat much more than that - I am in shock at what this band have become. Unbelievable.