February 13, 201214 yr @jack coldplay, same!!! Soemone help us find the english version?! yes, please :lol:
February 13, 201214 yr Oh good, glad i'm not the only one that doesn't like him. When I saw Coldplay at the iheartradio festival, I couldn't sit through Bruno's set and grabbed a drink lol.
February 13, 201214 yr That justin tv french stream is probably the best for me but wow still crappy. Why is it so dodgy and hard to get a good stream.
February 13, 201214 yr Someone posted this link: http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/cbs-live-stream It's working pretty good and it's in english
February 13, 201214 yr That's an interesting dance that Bruno was doing just now . . . sort of a cross between the Moonwalk and the Cha Cha Slide :laugh4:
February 13, 201214 yr Watching. Chris is seated right behind Paul McCartney. Actually Will is isn't he? Chris is to his right ;)
February 13, 201214 yr The stream I'm watching, seems to be the best so far http://www.justin.tv/channel420#/w/2602400352
February 13, 201214 yr He's got voice and a great energy :) His voice isn't bad, but ugh his songs are horrible :sick:
February 13, 201214 yr Sounds like mid-show by the order of the ad before ad break. Adele will probably close the show then?
February 13, 201214 yr Haha, just did a Google image search for Coldplay Grammys 2012...and I think I saw what Rihanna's wearing. GOD I HOPE NOT!:lol::rolleyes:
February 13, 201214 yr Sounds like mid-show by the order of the ad before ad break. Adele will probably close the show then? bah just saw that too. got get some sleep then. please someone record the performance!!
Create an account or sign in to comment