[20-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan review

Coldplay Vancouver 4:20

One last thing, I have gained a real appreciation for the drummer in Coldplay. Over the course of the show, he played drums, guitar, digital percussion pad, timpani and bells. Hell, he played the guitar and the drums at the same time! He also is the primary harmony vocalist and had a few vocal solo’s as well. And it’s not just gimmicky stuff either. His contribution to the live concert experience is substantial. I hope he gets his dues both within the group and from fans who listen and watch.

Awwww, good to see Will getting a bit of recognition from a casual fan :)

:dance:

6957340308_35b7fbf5c3_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerche/6957340308/

(my face is half hidden, but whatever... because I was totally holding on to Chris so I could stand on my tippy toes!! :heart:)

Damn photo doesn't show up, so I could only link it....

An hour after the show, Chris came out to a group of about 30 fans and he took his time signing items and posing for photos with people who wanted one. What a generous guy! He was working his way on 1 side, crossed over the driveway and came directly to me first!!!! I only had my concert ticket so he signed that, and I asked him if my group could take a photo with him & he nodded.

I arranged for a fan to help us take the photo, and then everyone else started taking a photo of us!! Hence my brother didn't know which camera to look at. Lol.

We said thank you, and he continued his way to other fans. Eventually he hopped in to a waiting SUV and went off. I heard that Jonny and Will came out afterwards but no Guy??.... *shrugs* I had left already anyway....

WHAT A MEMORABLE NIGHT!!!!!!

Here's Every Teardrop this is my last video for this night.. on to saturdays show!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItGN6MHivOM]Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Live @ Rogers Arena Vancouver, BC - YouTube[/ame]