14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Georgia On My Mind/Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Omg Best effin, night of my life. When we got to atlanta i was unsure as to whether to park at the arena or take the marta train. Thankfully a friend of ours who is a chef at the Empire South restaurant, was coming with us and marta was just a couple blocks away. We stopped by his restaurant, had something eat, The food is awesome there by the way. Then we parked at one of those public parking for $6 dollars, then took marta straight to the arena. We got there and they were still trying to bring out the xylobands. Then time to go in, we took pics with the coolest oxfam veggie. Then 3 pina coladas and we were in our seats.

I sang so hard, i'm currently voiceless at the moment.

Earlier,after my friend got his ticket upgraded from the 300's to front row 1, he told us to look for a guy named Ben with an earpiece,as he was looking for more fans for front row. lol my brother and i left our 204 seats,started walking around hoping to get our lucky break. We searched,waited and waited and waited and they kept saying, "its a sold out show." I didn't give up, hung around the lower 100's watching Robyn(who was awesome by the way), and at exactly 8:55, one of the guards, came by told me to follow him, showed us two seats, close enough to the floor section , i was sooo happy. I guess cuz i was dancing while robyn was performing. I dont think i sat for even one second.. Then comes Coldplay....arhhhhhhhhhhh, omg its coldplay, arhhhhhhhhhh.

My brother who didnt even know most of the songs, was one of the loudest ones jumping and mumbling, the words of the songs he knew a little.

I freaked out when chris pointed, to the right side of the stage, i would've sworn he pointed straight at me ;),

Enjoyed all the songs from start to finish, but favs for the night were Paradise(i know i shed a tear during this song), Viva La vida as the crowd kept chanting, Warning sign and Speed of Sound(which was a surprise as it was not on the set list. How could i forget, In my place, when chris started singing, "sing it please , please please, come on and sing to me, to me to me, ......." God, seriously.. someone pinch me.

People kept waiting for Rihanna to come out during POC, lol, no offense to rihanna fans but i was hoping she would not be there as she doesn't sing POC very well live.

Chris definitely gets a workout with all the jumping and running around. I loved the fact that he noticed every section from back to front, to right to left, to wayyy behind the stage.

Only reason i didnt like Every tear drop is a waterfall is because i knew it was the last song and didnt want it to end.:cry: All good things must come to and end i guess.

Glad we got home safe. Now i can crash into bed and get back to reality.

Goodnight coldplayers :)

You guys are the best fans in the world.-Chris Martin

I selfishly went sans kids (13 & 16) b/c I really wanted to absorb this experience without having to worry or hear demands from beings that I'm responsible for.

After much debate and a few emails to the Marta (public transportation) throughout the week, I decided to Park my car at North Springs and took the train. This was only my 2nd time ever using public transportation, the 1st time being when the kids and I went to see Coldplay last September at Midtown festival.

Anyway, as I was purchasing the train ticket I saw 2 young girls and asked them if the were headed to Coldplay and they said yes. I confessed I had no idea what I was doing so they gladly took me under their wings through all the trains changes until we got to Philips Arena. Doors were still closed but a few lines had already formed. I thanked my 2 guardian angels and took my place in line where I chatted with everybody and talked Coldplay, got my pictures taken in my running man t-shirt. Finally doors opened a little after 5:30p. I walked in, signed the Oxfam sheet, and got my picture taken with a carot I think. Just then I realized I had forgotten my camera at home and had to contend with my phone Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, I bought a beer and some roasted almond nuts and headed inside the arena.

My seat was in section 203 where I had a clear line to the stage but so far away. So I asked the security guy in my section if I could go closer to the stage and take a few pictures and he said yes. So down toward the stage I went, all the way to the very bottom of that very 1st section on Jonny's side, overlooking those on the floor. The area was still sparsely occupied so I hung around, taking pictures, and watching roadies come and go.

Before I knew it, Wolfgang was on. Their music was pleasant, people were sitting but responded positively I thought. Then came dancing Robyn. After a couple of numbers, I was bored to tears and decided to go to the bathroom. I couldn't believe my luck when I was let back in "my new section". By now it was filling up. I struck a friendship with Brett who had come alone as well. Robyn got a very good response with ETIAW. Everyone stood and danced. For those criticizing her, I don't think she'd perform it without Coldplay's blessings. Also it's a nice way to get Coldplay fans going after waiting for the band for so long.

By now, roadies are all over the place, I recognized Matt and Miller and shouted their names. They didn't look. I thought I saw Wayne as well.

Unfortunately it was time to go back to section 203, so far away from the stage but... but my new friend Brett wouldn't have it. His seat was close to the aisle and he said we could stand together. By now everyone was on their feet with anticipation, the section was finally full. I provided much needed Coldplay education, had an answer to every question. People were asking how I knew all these things about the band. My answer was simple. I'm a Coldplayer :lol:

Soon it was 99 problems, the whole place went dark, back to the future theme, then the 4 appeared on stage. OMG! I had a great view of all of them. The concert went by in seconds. I sang and danced the whole time.

Every show has a moron I guess. This dude behind me was annoyed and wanted me to keep quiet b/c he had paid money to come and see his "cousin" (Chris) perform. I told him his dear cousin hated people like him at his concerts, he'd drop him and adopt me on the spot. :lol:

Chris was in great form, the jumps were spot on. A few times he came in my corner and we locked eyes 2x I thought. I was singing my soul out.

Unfortunately, the show was over just like that. I couldn't wait around to meet the band b/c I was all alone and taking public transportation to my car. I hugged and thanked my new friend Brett for an unbelievable and unforgettable night and we parted ways. He had a much better camera and has promised to email me the pictures.

I made my way to the train station where I found another guardian angel who again took very good care of me upon finding out I had no idea where I was going. This was a young woman in her early 30s. She took me by the hand and ordered me to stand next to her and to not worry about a thing. Where we could have changed trains 2x, Marta decided to make it easy on us and open a line that is usually closed after 7pm. Good will all around.

I arrived home after midnight, all tired, with no voice but in great spirit.

My pictures are shit but I'll try and post a couple of decent ones and will post more 1x my friend Brett emails me.

scaled.php?server=826&filename=imag0063ye.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=811&filename=imag0036zz.jpg&res=landing

@coldplaymom i think i remmeber seeing you in marta. Just didnt know u were one of us on coplaying :) I woulda stopped and said hi.

Most of you may not like Robyn, i do like some of her songs, i lived in europe for a bit, so she was quite popular in the 90's her dance pop tunes.

When she was performing, i was in the aisle taking pics and this drunk dude, kept saying i was blocking his view, although he was seating 3 seats away from the aisle. How da hell is that possible. Good thing his wife told him to stop being a dick. She actually sat closer to the aisle and she could see quite well. I let that slide cuz i was in no mood to spoil my experience.

I wish i could meet chris like some of u lucky ones, but for now the mental image of this concert will foerver be in my mind,lol plus i did get a pocket full of confetti, 2 xylobands, and eye contact from chris martin. :D