Jenjie

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

First post here - hi everybody! :)

So there are side/rear view seats available for this show - can anyone tell me whether these are worth purchasing? I know there's some sort of 360 degree stage on this tour, but does it still block some of the back? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
First post here - hi everybody! :)

So there are side/rear view seats available for this show - can anyone tell me whether these are worth purchasing? I know there's some sort of 360 degree stage on this tour, but does it still block some of the back? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I've seen pictures from shows and it appears that you will be able to see everything if you are behind the stage. It looks like they are trying to have the Xylobands light up the entire arena (stadium?) where they are playing so they want everyone to be seen/see what is going on!

PS I don't have tickets to this show yet... but I need to get them... like I'll do anything. Lol

Packing for DC myself now! I'm bringing my friend who will be experiencing her very first Coldplay show. We are up in the rafters unfortunately (section 404, row C) but I will be wearing my blue Coldplaying shirt that I had made for Lollapalooza last year, with my Coldplaying name on the back. If Miller and crew are drifting around maybe they'll spot us and will upgrade us. Hope to see some of you other Coldplayers there!

Friend photoshopped this for me so I could put it on a shirt for the concert! The guys at my job got quite a kick out of this, so hopefully you guys will too!

coldplayfinal.jpg

that is a great pic.it will look cool on a t shirt..have fun