✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

I am listening too <3

Have been watching Serious Request for days on my tv.

Have to say that I ain't always listening, because I wanna play my own music as well. Such a good thing that happens every year:)

And I agree, perfect song to play after that item =)

And I also love that we keep posting in this thread, making it bigger every single day, while we still have to wait more then 8 months!:lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious Request is awesome. Every year I'm watching for hours until deep in the night. This year, actually the day after Coldplay Ahoy, I also went to Leiden to drop some euros in the Glass House mailbox.

@ilovechris: Syb was adorable. It broke Gerard's heart. 'Come on baby, don't let it break your heart..'

offtopic... Have you seen this btw, poor boy :( http://www.youtube.com/user/3fm#p/u/26/3hj1zBDL02U

I havn't but I had a tear comming up as well, awww!

So adorable!

Serious Request is awesome. Every year I'm watching for hours until deep in the night. This year, actually the day after Coldplay Ahoy, I also went to Leiden to drop some euros in the Glass House mailbox.

@ilovechris: Syb was adorable. It broke Gerard's heart. 'Come on baby, don't let it break your heart..'

You went there? Aww.. Leiden is a bit far for me to go and I don't really have the time either. Am recovering from Uni deadlines and other stuff today and all I wanna do is relax:D

I did go to Eindhoven last year, that was really nice to see em sitting in there and all the crowd which all wanted to donate money:)

Our plan was actually to see Snow Patrol to kick off SR. But we were way too late (still a bit tired of Ahoy :P) so we only heard them and stood on the side of the stage. A few hours later it was very easy to come to the mailbox. Also took a photo with Gerard on the background, haha :laugh3:

Aw love this thread!

Heard Lost too, love that version. I liked Lost! when it came out, but er... the shine wore off quickly.

That video is adorable, I teared up as well. Poor Syb and poor Gerard... Serious Request is so awesome! Hope they break their record from last year.

^:lol:

I never went to any glass house. Planned on seeing Snow Patrol as well, but didn't go in the end...

Multiquote! Hooray!

Hahaha I think it's already the new Netherlands thread! :laugh3:

7.1 million.

Hope they break the record again this year. Up to now they broke all their previous records.

(Is this turning out to be the next 'Netherlands thread'? :laugh3:)

It looks like they would be able to break that record, which is amazing!

So many people get involved in this.

And yeah, just seems easier to talk in here:smug:

Think so too, haha!

Well, I'll speak with you guys in a week, I'm leaving for my skiing trip! Merry christmas everyone! :D

Ohh Im jealous! Only think I will be doing is study study study for my exams after the holidays.

Enjoy your holiday R23! And Happy Christmas to everyone :santa3:

Speaking of Serious Request and Gerard... I've added the whole video message from Coldplay to this thread: http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91252&page=2

Ooooh thanks for that linky, was so nice to see it again ^_^