• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to check first IF i have school.

But if i have it,it probally godda be something like:

Sir,Can i go to the toilet?

Ok.

And i am off to Malieveld :laugh3:

And you take your backpack with you when you go the toilet?:P

At least I won't have that problem come September! Although I have school, I go to school 20 minutes away from Malieveld so it's a quick matter of going to my friend and straight off to Malieveld! I finish at 16:35 but I might finish early, hopefully!

:lol: Sixty thousand people suddenly ill on September sixth. That's not gonna help the recession.

I hope you can convince your parents Harja. They should allow their daughter to have as much fun as possible, IMO (as long as no one's hurt by it of course). Life's hard enough as it is... :kiss:

I don't think I can convince them.. :disappointed: I have asked them several times if I could go, but they got really annoyed, so I'm not going to ask again.:( Oh, well, there are worse things in life I guess.. :nice:

Wow, then I believe I am very lucky I have a real Coldplay Lovers family:D

I'm in the lucky position that all of my close friends are Coldplay fans. Not as die hard as I am, but only a little bit less. We queued for 8 hours in Nijmegen before the show started, 5 hours on Werchter and 3 hours in Rotterdam. With the result we always came very close to the band :). We'll probably do the same in Den Haag.

:(

Well, thankfully you have the memory of the Ahoy gig, which probably turns out to be better than the Malieveld.

To be honest, I'm even considering not going to keep it 'magical'. I'm afraid the excitement will wear off if I see them too often. Especially if they're doing the same setlist and the audience sucks...

Anyone having the same 'problem'?

I'm in the lucky position that all of my close friends are Coldplay fans. Not as die hard as I am, but only a little bit less. We queued for 8 hours in Nijmegen before the show started, 5 hours on Werchter and 3 hours in Rotterdam. With the result we always came very close to the band :). We'll probably do the same in Den Haag.

You are lucky R23!

I've got a couple of friends who love them, but I don't think they want to spend as much money on them as I me.

Do know quite a few random people who're going in September though.

By the way, I'm having a feeling that Coldplay gets more love than ever during this era. I used to get into these playful arguments with my friends about them. Now everyone's on my side. ;)

Well, thankfully you have the memory of the Ahoy gig, which probably turns out to be better than the Malieveld.

To be honest, I'm even considering not going to keep it 'magical'. I'm afraid the excitement will wear off if I see them too often. Especially if they're doing the same setlist and the audience sucks...

You are lucky R23!

I've got a couple of friends who love them, but I don't think they want to spend as much money on them as I me.

By the way, I'm having a feeling that Coldplay gets more love than ever during this era. I used to get into these playful arguments with my friends about them. Now everyone's on my side.

Agree with every word you say.

Well, I have this problem that I don't have any friends who even like Coldplay :\

Same here, well, some of them like some songs of Coldplay(mainly songs as VLV/Clocks) but non of them are really fans like me and another friend of mine claims he really really really hates Coldplay( but he knows most of their lyrics:dozey:) Luckily my father is as crazy about Coldplay as I am so we always go together :D

:(

You are lucky R23!

By the way, I'm having a feeling that Coldplay gets more love than ever during this era. I used to get into these playful arguments with my friends about them. Now everyone's on my side. ;)

I see what you mean with that.. Because it was magical, really :wacko:

Ahoy was something special. Never had the same feeling during another concert (and I've been to many concerts besides Coldplay).

I now think it's good that the concert is still so far away so we can really live all summer up to it. If they were back in March or April it just would've been too much.

Ahoy was something special. Never had the same feeling during another concert (and I've been to many concerts besides Coldplay).

I now think it's good that the concert is still so far away so we can really live all summer up to it. If they were back in March or April it just would've been too much.

I agree... The atmosphere was aaamaaazing! I thought that nothing could beat my first Coldplay concert, but this one just smashed it:D

I really try to remember every single thing that happened.

*waves*:smug: