✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are €66,- including all fees (for e-tix that is)

Those VIP tickets make me kinda angry though.. We are never going to be able to get front row, because of people who can spend more on tickets so they can have early access etc:dozey::angry:

Omg that's really really really stupid, why would they do that... I bet those aren't even the real Coldplay fans, just the rich ones. That sucks.

Omg that's really really really stupid, why would they do that... I bet those aren't even the real Coldplay fans, just the rich ones. That sucks.

Exactly.. And Chris says in the Mylo Tourprogram that they are happy that they have the 'real' fans in the first block, than people who just pay a lot of money to be frontrow. So this confuses me...:thinking:

Bid for 2 expensive concert tickets @ Malieveld + MEET & GREET

but for a good cause (3fm serious request)

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/COLDPLAY-Zien-horen-voelen-en-spreken-/130619307811?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146

And another one :)

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/COLDPLAY-Zien-horen-voelen-en-spreken-/130619294493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item1e6984431d

Chris Martin.

Dat hij en z'n jongens dus op 6 september 2012 hun vibrato over de hoofden op het Malieveld in Den Haag zullen schallen.

Dat jij en een andere gelukkige naar keuze daar dus gewoon bij kunnen zijn. De kelen schor schreeuwen bij Yellow, Violet Hill en Clocks om daarna met een hese stem, zweet handjes en knikkende knieën de jongens backstage de hand te schudden en wat vragen te stellen.

WAT?! Ja, je leest het goed. Leg dat schrijfblok maar naast je bed om daar de komende maanden elke vraag in te kliederen die er in je op komt, want de winnaar van dit veilingitem staat straks letterlijk oog in oog met de boys van Coldplay!

Dus de hoogste bieder van dit veilingitem wint twee kaartjes voor het concert van Coldplay op het Malieveld in Den Haag én mag de jongens ter plekke even spreken en de hand schudden in een zogeheten Meet & Greet? Ja, dat klopt ja. Bieden dus. Je zou gek zijn als je het niet deed.

Why does this concert starts so early? 'Doors' open already at 3pm?! Why?

I so desperately want to go, but as this is on a normal working day, I can't (I'll never be there in time), boewha,aa :(

I think there will be more than one support act. Think that's the reason the gates will open so early (that's how it went in the Goffertpark a few years ago). Really hope i can get that day off, since i have to start a full-time internship that week. :\

I remember Goffertpark also opened at 3pm. We were there at 1pm, waited the two hours (even heard the band soundhecking from outside the gates) and made it front row back then. I guess I'll try do something like that again. :cool:

I remember Goffertpark also opened at 3pm. We were there at 1pm, waited the two hours (even heard the band soundhecking from outside the gates) and made it front row back then. I guess I'll try do something like that again. :cool:

Same here! Seems like I have to tag a 'newbie' along. My friend said he wouldn't mind waiting all day with me, so yay for waiting very early to get an awesome spot:D

He has never been to any concert and I made him a Coldplay fan:sneaky:

I mean Chris and Jonny talking, about that meet & greet auction, really random, hilarious.

They tried saying 'Coen' and 'Gerard' :lol:

/fangirling

I have a huge smile on my face because of that random moment:lol:

Fangirling indeed! They were looking goood ^_^

Jonny had a beanie on his head and wore normal clothes, Chris wore his stage outfit:sneaky: