✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWENTY familymembers? The concert is gonna be like their "familiedag"?

I fear that the crowd may be getting as shitty as it was at the Goffertpark in 2009... Or is it a family full of Coldplay fans?

TWENTY familymembers? The concert is gonna be like their "familiedag"?

I fear that the crowd may be getting as shitty as it was at the Goffertpark in 2009... Or is it a family full of Coldplay fans?

Seems like it..:\

They sorta like the music, but are not fans. They prolly wont queue.

I really fear the crowd is gonna be soooo shit:(

I guess that we just have to get front row and make the best of it!:smug:

Yes indeed:( My cousin and her boyfriend also had something like, ''ooh there are still tickets shall we go?'''and so they bought them but don't want to be in front and I don't think they even know half of MX or any other albums. So I'm afraid it's going to be a little like Goffertpark 2009.

I think you'll always have a good time at the front row, that's were the most enthusiastic people are:)

I want to goo-oo-oo *cries*

I've got a ticket left..:wink3:

Yes indeed:( My cousin and her boyfriend also had something like, ''ooh there are still tickets shall we go?'''and so they bought them but don't want to be in front and I don't think they even know half of MX or any other albums. So I'm afraid it's going to be a little like Goffertpark 2009.

Me too.. And to be honest, not sure about the thought of going all alone:(

:dozey:...

Well, let's just make it a party in the front!

So it's not even sold out yet. Didn't expect that, the Goffertpark sold out so quickly...

I think you'll always have a good time at the front row, that's were the most enthusiastic people are:)

Yeeep, most certainly are going to be early to make sure I'm front.

I noticed it too. Saw some 'friends' on Facebook who bought 8 tickets or more. And I know people with tickets for the show of which I didn't knew they even knew the band.

Man, I got to be up front there. In the middle is going to be dramatic.:\

I noticed it too. Saw some 'friends' on Facebook who bought 8 tickets or more. And I know people with tickets for the show of which I didn't knew they even knew the band.

Yes indeed, let's all go in front and make a big party of it!:D We'll jump and scream along sooo loudly so that Coldplay won't notice those boring people at the back:D

I really want to be front row with you guys too. Hope i can get that day off. If i can't i'm not sure i'll go, because then i will end up somewhere in the back where i can't see anything. I have to travel almost 3 hours, so if i can't get that day off it will mean that i'm there at 9pm or something like that.

Yup, I don't think I'm going to school that day. Really have to be at the front after reading this :lol:

Yes indeed, let's all go in front and make a big party of it!:D We'll jump and scream along sooo loudly so that Coldplay won't notice those boring people at the back:D

Is everyone going with someone? I might find someone for my ticket, but if that person doesn't want to wait I will go alone! Hope I can meet some of you guys so the waiting won't be that awful:)

I really want to be front row with you guys too. Hope i can get that day off. If i can't i'm not sure i'll go, because then i will end up somewhere in the back where i can't see anything. I have to travel almost 3 hours, so if i can't get that day off it will mean that i'm there at 9pm or something like that.

Ouch! Yeah I have to travel for about 90 minutes and I found out before Xmas that I don't have school that day. Hooray!:D

Is everyone going with someone? I might find someone for my ticket, but if that person doesn't want to wait I will go alone! Hope I can meet some of you guys so the waiting won't be that awful:)

Ouch! Yeah I have to travel for about 90 minutes and I found out before Xmas that I don't have school that day. Hooray!:D

Gonna do my best to get the day off :) I'm going with one other person, but i'm sure she won't mind if you would join us :D

Ive never been to a concert where I didn't make new friends while waiting (although I also never went alone..). You'll survive! :)

I'm going with my Dad(who always goes with me) and my mum and little brother(he's only 10 years old , but a really hardcore fan already:D maybe a little thanks to me:P) But I did warn them though they'll have to wait all day because I'm really getting in front!

I have to travel 2/3 hours :( and I want to get in front so I'll probably get suddenly ill at school:P Meh for once I don't care. (Don't count Snow Patrol in please which I'm seeing in Ahoy 1st March and probably also get a little ill :P) It would be great though if I don't have a school day then. But I can't see that now.

I'm going with my Dad(who always goes with me) and my mum and little brother(he's only 10 years old , but a really hardcore fan already:D maybe a little thanks to me:P) But I did warn them though they'll have to wait all day because I'm really getting in front!

I have to travel 2/3 hours :( and I want to get in front so I'll probably get suddenly ill at school:P Meh for once I don't care. (Don't count Snow Patrol in please which I'm seeing in Ahoy 1st March and probably also get a little ill :P) It would be great though if I don't have a school day then. But I can't see that now.

:stunned: Wow! Suddenly getting ill! :P

Parents? And why not? Perhaps they will let you in a few months..

Hope so!:kiss:

Because it depends where you live, but if you're near to me, I would actually kidnap you =p

:nod: I went to Pinkpop and Ahoy, so they say I've been to enough concerts for a while.

:confused: :\