✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad I got my Malieveld Ticket! Wasn't even expecting it, my friend offered me a ticket so I paid a bit towards my ticket and I'm gonna go print it off later :D

I already know my plan for the day haha! Come out of school, off to Malieveld, get to barrier (at least by X Stage) and enjoy! I'll be wearing all 6 of my Xylobands for sure!

Good news guys!

"Geschrapt

Nummers als Paradise en Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall kwamen op de cd terecht, maar veel materiaal werd geschrapt. "Heel veel liedjes hebben het album niet gehaald, vooral omdat ze niet goed genoeg waren", erkent Champion. "Anderen pasten niet, maar waren op zichzelf wel goed. Ik weet nog niet wat we ermee gaan doen."

Het idee voor een EP wordt geopperd, zoals Coldplay’s Prospekt’s March uit 2008. "We hadden het er toevallig net over", zegt Berryman over een gesprek dat hij enkele minuten eerder had met zanger Chris Martin. "Als een liedje goed is, is het zonde om het niet te gebruiken. We willen ze op de een of andere manier uitbrengen."

http://www.nu.nl/muziek/2700602/coldplay-hotelkamers-beu.html

:D

Wow that's actually a pretty good interview, shame I didn't see on nu.nl before. It's great that they got Guy and Will, we've seen enough interview with Chris and they always have to ask him about Gwyneth and stuff.

I'm not sure if they're gonna release an EP. Since Guy didn't really say yes to that I suspect they might just put them out on the internet or as a LRLRL-like disc at the concerts or in another way...

Or he just wasn't sure yet, haha.

Hi guys, a happy Christmas from Austria!

I was looking for the 3FM interview with Giel as well. I also tweeted a question for the band to him. The only thing I've seen 3FM recording was the good luck wishes to the Serious Request DJ's.

About the EP: CAR KIDZZZZZ!!!!! :o

Maybe they didn't do the interview... They also didn't do a soundcheck (because of the interview they said). But I think recording the video for Serious Request and making sure they could give away 4 meet & greet tickets might have cost more time than they thought it would...

Maybe they didn't do the interview... They also didn't do a soundcheck (because of the interview they said). But I think recording the video for Serious Request and making sure they could give away 4 meet & greet tickets might have cost more time than they thought it would...

Perhaps.. Or maybe we just have to wait a little bit longer, because of SR =)

I did see a picture somewhere of Giel with the guys. So maybe, just maybe itll come soon:D

I blame Gerard :lol:

Totally! :laugh3:

Still have to laugh whenever I see that:lol:

^Oooh I missed that. And I missed Violet Hill in the Top2000 :dozey:

Haha Gerard :lol:

Yes, when are they going to broadcast the interview? Giel also tweeted afterwards he had asked some questions (from those Twitter people)... So there is an interview.

Congrats Misel!