✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who hasn't got tickets for the show in The Hague, next week 3FM's going to give away some tickets if I'm right! :awesome:

Actually I'm not very pleased with this, since I don't know if I can make it to the concert yet and therefore can't buy tickets already. I remember when 3fm was giving away tickets for Snow Patrol. That concert sold out a few days after the contest started...

Actually I'm not very pleased with this, since I don't know if I can make it to the concert yet and therefore can't buy tickets already. I remember when 3fm was giving away tickets for Snow Patrol. That concert sold out a few days after the contest started...

Don't know how many you need, but I've got one spare. If I still have a spare in a few months and if its sold out, its yours ;)

Don't know how many you need, but I've got one spare. If I still have a spare in a few months and if its sold out, its yours ;)

aww that's sweet

Ok, who's watching TVOH? They're trying to do their own version of the Xylobands! :lol:

I just saw parts of the show. What did they do? Did they really had wristbands? Could it be that they ordered them at Jason Regler, since he opened this sort of shop http://glowbands.com/order/ ?

They had some kind of glowing sticks, but I don't think they were Jason's. It just reminded me of the Xylobands.

Oh okay, well Coldplay aren't the first with an audience with little lights (glowsticks, lighters etc.), though they do have perfected the art :D