✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

Can't remember that, but then again, I'm pretty small hehe and feel like I missed quite a bit here and there :lol: Plus I was a little more to the left I think. 3rd row at the fence. Funny to find somewhere here to was this close though :D

This is one of my pictures..

IMG_5335copy.jpg

Did we take this picture at the exact same time? Look at the screens!

581480_528706567156138_418415760_n.jpg

Wow, what a coincidence!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could have been my picture... let see what we got here:

2char8i.jpg

In the square. There is a bald guy that's wearing something red.. that's not me... i was standing infront of him,.

wait a minute did i just type this in dutch??

Well I think we were really close to each other without us knowing, hehe. As I was somewhere in that area myself.

Edit: I just spotted a baldish/really short haired guy in a red hoodie in one of my preshow pictures.. So you must have been like 15 meters to my right :lol:

Wow, you all made great pictures :D I haven't made any, I didn't stand close enough to make pictures. But I still am enjoying the concert, I loved it!

I also am very curious if a guy I met at the tram after the concert is also hanging around here ;) He said it was his 4th or 5th Coldplay concert, so I guess there is a chance... He was very funny (made me and my sister almost wet our pants) and I am just very curious what kind of person he is. But I don't even know his name. Only know he has blond curly hair, lives in Biddinghuizen and has a son (3 years old), of which he has his name tattooed on his wrist.

Ah, just send me a message if you are or know this guy ;)

Did any of you guys saw me throwing Ted (from the movie) on stage during Fix You :D A girl behind me asked me to do that, and Chris picked him up, although he threw him away instantly... I also saw it on one of the video's (:

A2cXIPpCcAAx8UW.jpg:large

Me just before throwing him on stage :D

Did any of you guys saw me throwing Ted (from the movie) on stage during Fix You :D A girl behind me asked me to do that, and Chris picked him up, although he threw him away instantly... I also saw it on one of the video's (:

You can see that in my video as well :). Same as Chris making a heart with his hands to someone!

A day in the life of Oxfam on Tour from Oxfam Novib

Posted by Rachel Edwards on 11 September 2012

On the 6th September we had the pleasure of Oxfam Novib taking over the oxfamontour twitter account and giving us a live minute by minute update of what it was like to be on tour and what exciting things happen at any given time whilst campaigning at a Coldplay gig. Here is a lowdown of what happen just in chance you missed the twitter feeds:

09.24 Today is Coldplay-day. This afternoon 20 Oxfam Novib volunteers will promote the GROW campaign @Coldplay in The Hague, the Netherlands. Now preparing final stuff at the office.

12.06 The city is bustling. Fences are being placed. Food stalls are coming in. The first fans are already waiting and Rachel already set up the Oxfam stall! Nice!

13.10 Off to Coldplay!

15.09 All volunteers are in and ready to rumble. We put up balloons, a flag and some nice T-shirts. After the briefing everybody is ready to g®o(w)!

15.18 Mhh. So far this live blog-experiment… We are in a 3G-deadzone… Not able to upload any pics and blogs it seems. But hè, I keep on trying! :-) And follow us on @oxfamontour or #lovefoodhateinjustice or http://www.oxfam.org/coldplay!

16:58 As fans wait for Coldplay our volunteers are the real stars of the venue. Dressed up as corn, bananas, pea and tomato they gather as many new GROW-supporters as possible! Nice work!

21:00 And at 2100 hours its showtime!

IMG_3821-150x150.jpg untitled1-150x150.jpg IMG_3801-150x150.jpg

IMG_37801-150x150.jpg 5-150x150.jpg coffee-break-150x150.jpg

roy1-150x150.jpg food1-150x150.jpg IMG_3830-150x150.jpg

untitled-1-150x150.jpg briefing-150x150.jpg qing-fans-150x150.jpg

4-150x150.jpg 6-150x150.jpg food-truck-150x150.jpg

off-to-office-150x150.jpg IMG_3803-150x150.jpg IMG_3790-150x150.jpg

link

This is why you don't bid a lot of precious credit car points and fly 1/2 way around the world for meet and greet. Cause some of your pics may come out like this hot mess.....

IMG_2277copy.jpg

I was thrilled for the opportunity but the guys surely felt I was a deranged woman because I DID jabber at them 100 miles an hour .

**In this picture :

*Jonny looking to Guy for reassurance, like hehehe, uh I'm OK right? tell me it's OK Guy, hehe.

*Guy looking back like "It's OK J, you're safe with me, I can take her down with a swift karate chop if I have to."

*Chris's smirk saying "it's OK boys, she's surely a harmless mental patient.... just close your eyes, find your happy place like me, and repeat this mantra "Be gone crazy fangirl"

(Seriously though, great time, sweet boys, totally patient and gracious of course,

and awesome time in The Hague with my friend Simmi.)

OH MY GOD Kelly LOL you look like you are so small compared to them.. LOL.. they look like giants! :heart:

Fab photos, and funny comments. LOL

You're still lucky.. I know it wasn't long enough though.. but hey would it EVER be long enough?

:)

Thank you for posting the pics.. and it was lovely to meet you again... maybe next time it will be in my own country! LOL..

I saw your ted on the stage! I was there, we were in the front row on the ramp.. and i saw Chris pick him up and then throw him down again.. I think I said to my friend.. oh look at the teddy! :) very cute..

OH MY GOD Kelly LOL you look like you are so small compared to them.. LOL.. they look like giants! :heart:

Fab photos, and funny comments. LOL

You're still lucky.. I know it wasn't long enough though.. but hey would it EVER be long enough?

:)

Thank you for posting the pics.. and it was lovely to meet you again... maybe next time it will be in my own country! LOL..

You too, you're a doll, I'm just sorry we all didn't get to hang together at the show ....Coldplayers are much more fun than just regular fans!!!!

(P.S. I'm used to tall~ my husband is 6'3....Chris is bending down in the pic too.)

Hihi! Did Will managed to escape? :lol:

Will is hiding, but he did mange to get exactly 6 words in when I shook his hand!!

This is why you don't bid a lot of precious credit car points and fly 1/2 way around the world for meet and greet. Cause some of your pics may come out like this hot mess.....

IMG_2277copy.jpg

I was thrilled for the opportunity but the guys surely felt I was a deranged woman because I DID jabber at them 100 miles an hour .

**In this picture :

*Jonny looking to Guy for reassurance, like hehehe, uh I'm OK right? tell me it's OK Guy, hehe.

*Guy looking back like "It's OK J, you're safe with me, I can take her down with a swift karate chop if I have to."

*Chris's smirk saying "it's OK boys, she's surely a harmless mental patient.... just close your eyes, find your happy place like me, and repeat this mantra "Be gone crazy fangirl"

(Seriously though, great time, sweet boys, totally patient and gracious of course,

and awesome time in The Hague with my friend Simmi.)

Looks great!